SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Arise dead bones

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

Arise dead bones

this morning as awoke under the attack of the enemy, the Lord quickened me to deny the flesh and seek his face while going out for a walk.

before going for the walk the word revival was on my lips a revival and that God would start a reival in me. as i walked along the beach, i prayed in tongues and after a short while the lord gave me a vision.

i was standing in front of the media and with the authority of the lord i called out "dead bones and those that slumber arise in the name of the Lord" at this there was a silence and this time i called again. as i called out i clapped my hands together and a thunderous shake went out" the next thing i saw was i was standing alone on the beach and i pushed a banner which was on a spear into the ground the banner was red but i couldnt read anything on it. again i clapped my hands together and a thunderous shake went through the land. then i saw dead bones stir and shake in the sand and as i looked each one had the same banner and stated moving towards me. there were not many sheep that i saw as they were scattered but it was powerfull the way in which they moved.

While i was seeing these things tears were falling down my face especially when seeing the authority of the Lord. while walking back from the beach the Lord spoke to me and said my people are captives to the enemy and i hear their screams of anguish to me. set these captives free from their minds dungeon.

also the lord asked me to pick up four shells that had no breaks or markings on them. Havent got a clue what thats about but i did what the lord asked.

Thankyou to my brothers and sisters that comforted me last night. your words of encouragement had me in tears and i felt strengthened this morning when i awoke. praise be to the Lord.

it has been a good morning for the lord

2011/5/1 17:51Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Arise dead bones

Amen Crusader, I am happy you are strengthened in the Lord. He is our Faithful Father & Mighty Savior. Glory to God!

2011/5/1 23:34Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Arise dead bones

Your vision encouraged me brother; thank you for sharing it!

Who better to call out to those who slumber than one who has been awakened?!! And who better to set the captives free than one who was bound and been loosed?!!!

God bless you brother!
Lisa

2011/5/1 23:54Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

thankyou all for your comments it has been a mighty day in the Lord, recieved a call today to go and talk to a young man full of violence and suicide i know this is one of the sheep from my vision today. the posts and replies over the last 2 weeks have really helped. the old people would have marveled at how the body of christ can communicate today. May the lords Blessings this good thing that the Lord has brought fourth.

2011/5/2 2:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy