SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Allow myself to introduce...myself.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
J_A_Olver

Tyler, TX

Allow myself to introduce...myself.

I registered once before, but that was a while ago and I forgot my Username and password - in addition, I was so busy I rarely found time to get online. But now I'm here and reregistered.

I'm anticipating some very sharpening fellowship and I can't wait to read what you all have to say about different topics and possibly glean from your wisdom. I hope you all get something out of the things I may post and I look forward to reading your comments.

I hear alot about this site from my friend Jesse Morrell. I've ministered with him on several occasions here in Texas.

I am originally from North Eastern Pennsylvania (Wayne and Luzerne counties (Wilkes Barre, Honesdale, Scranton area)) but I've been in Texas for about 2 years.

That's a little bit about me...I can't wait to get to know some of you and hear what God is doing in your lives and ministries. God bless.

J.A. Olver

2004/11/30 0:42Profile

Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself.

welcome

2004/11/30 0:49
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself.

Welcome back J.A. Looking forward to the fellowship.

God Bless,

-Robert

2004/11/30 7:29Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I hear alot about this site from my friend Jesse Morrell. I've ministered with him on several occasions here in Texas.

Ahh great to hear it brother! yes I pray and hope you are strengthened and deepened in your daily walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. Thats awesome your in tyler texas. Leonard Ravenhill a great speaker on this site used to live there.

2004/11/30 10:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy