SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Update browny. Thank you

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
browny

Update browny. Thank you

Dear friends,
Again my heart is overflowing with praise to my heavenly father, Who by His grace, strengthened me in my most inward being, during the 29 days of the radiation treatment. My body needs time to recover and the healing proses of my breast will take some time as well. I have some side effects from the hormonal treatment, but I can cope with it. ( treatment will take 5 year) The peace I had during the process was noticed by some people and I was able to share my faith with some of them.
A new operation is awaiting for me in 4/5 months from now and my ovaries will be removed.
This has to do with prevention.
I am learning to live one day at the time and experience there is just enough grace to overcome the difficulties, pain and sorrow for the present day. So, when I will have the new operation, this wonderful and blessed grace will be awaiting me and will be sufficient as it always was and will be.

Dear brothers and sisters, once again thank you for bringing me before the Throne of Mercy, for interceding, for words of encouragement and building my faith.

May the Lord bless you deeply for standing beside me in your prayers.
May the Most High bless you with shalom, a peace so full and far above all human understanding. May He fill your heart with faith that “moves mountains”, with joy to sing in the night, with ears to hear His gentle whispering to you and you will hear Him speaking into your heart.
May He give you light to understand His Word in a new and deep way and fullnes of His wisdom and knowledge.
May you bear much fruit, to your Fathers glory.
May His blessing be abundantly over you and your loved ones.
May your words be filled with love and compassion.
May The Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth, lead you in all truth.
May the Lord keep you close to His loving heart all the days of your life.

Browny.

2011/5/1 7:19Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re: Update browny. Thank you

God bless you sister browny. Praying for you.

2011/5/1 7:22Profile
mama27

Re: Update browny. Thank you

I don't know about our prayers for you, Browny, but you have blessed me beyond measure in your willingness to share with those on this forum. Of course we want physical healing, but it is the spirit realm that is infinitely more precious to those of us to believe in Christ. Thank you for the update, and for your beautiful blessing. Your life is precious, Browny...may He indeed raise you up in strength for the life of intercession to which He has called you. Honored to be a small part of what He has done/is doing in your life. GOD BLESS YOU MUCH!

2011/5/1 9:19Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy