Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Interweb vacation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

Interweb vacation

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus,

I am just asking for some prayer, I am going to be taking a small break from the internet for a while in hopes of seeking God deeper. I started working the graveyard shift at my work and I greatly enjoy my work but since I started the Graveyards it has become really difficult to read, which is what I would usually do at work since there is usually downtime. But when I start to read during this shift its almost inevitable that I start getting tired. I started drinking water more and it has improved me sleep quality a bit and I plan on starting to do some light cardio exercising because I heard excerise can actually give you energy if done properly. I am not sure how long I will "vacation" but its likely to be for about a week or so. Your prayers are apprciated!

God Bless,
Matthew

2011/5/1 6:18Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Interweb vacation

Amen dear brother, wonderful to do this from time to time to really seek the Lord more heartily.

2011/5/1 8:34Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Am praying for you brother and if you need to take more time than a week... have at it! I'm sure Jesus won't mind!!

God bless you,
Lisa

2011/5/1 9:03Profile
mama27

I have been praying for you. May you have ears to "hear" what God is saying to you.....God bless you!

2011/5/1 9:27Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy