SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : new to the fourm

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
gazzer

new to the fourm

hello brethern ,,it is an honer and privilage to read you posts and to particapate ,,,forgive my spelling errors please ,,,and please correct me if im out of line

may god bless us ,amd may grace and peace be multiplied to us through the knowlage of him

2011/5/1 4:10Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: new to the fourm

Welcome to SermonIndex,

I look foward to further discussion with you in th future. Don't worry about spelling, we are all pretty forgiving in that area. :) I hope you find the discussions and fellowship encouraging as we all walk daily in Christ.

If you haven't already, I would definitely suggest listening to Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead very powerful sermon. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

God Bless,
Matthew

2011/5/1 4:20Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Welcome brother or sister in the Lord! About any spelling errors, the Lord understands and so should we!

There are THOUSANDS of sermons on this website! Take advantage of them!

This is my all time favorite sermon, I make copies of this for everyone! It’s about what revival did for him.

George Middlebrook – Revival Forum 89 – (27 minutes)
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=10853&commentView=itemComments

God bless you,
Lisa

2011/5/1 8:45Profile
Giggles

Re:

Blessings gazzer. To help with spelling errors I will sometimes type a post in Microsoft Word and then copy the text into the post form, that way Word will catch all my errors and I can fix them. This has helped me, perhaps it can be of use to you as well. Welcome to the forum.

2011/5/1 9:56Profile
browny

A warm welcome to you gazzer!!
I know this spelling problem as well, but for sure it is no problem on SI. So feel free to share.
Bless you!
browny

2011/5/1 13:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Welcome to the SermonIndex website, may God bless you as you benefit from these free resources offered. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Here are some recommended audio resources that have blessed many and might be something for you to first take a look at:

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282

The Revival Hymn by Various Speakers
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903

Ten Indictments Against The Modern Church by Paul Washer
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=17378

At The Price Of God's Own Blood by John Piper
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=19314&commentView=itemComments

2011/5/1 15:07Profile
gazzer

Re:

thank you all for your warm responces

i love the ten shekels and a shirt ,,i have that on my mp3 ,,,,and somtimes i listen to that one at wile i work during the day ,along with others simaliar

i also watched i think all of paul washers,,and loved the ten indinments ,chilling

i also look verry much forward to descusing with you all

greg gordon ,,,you are doing an exelent job , with this web sight ,exelent job

i only listen to this web sight and sermon audio ,and somtimes you tube ,,i seen some of you street preaching ,,,,,i hope to do some of this one day ,, i just joined an open brethern fellowship ,,but im reformed in belief,, thanks to brother like aull washer ,,,and all the other amasing reformed teachers on the sights i mentioned ,,,,,but i still love weasly holyness ,,ravenhill ,wilkinson ,conlon,,,i just dont quite see it that way ,,,,, iv been borna again about 9 years ,,,,but i had a slow start ,,,,becasue it happened outside of the churches , in a house ,,and i only herd my first sermon about 4-5 five years ago ,,,,you could imagin my joy when i found out others beleieved what i believed the holy spirit was teaching me through his presence ,and his writtern word ,,,,,,,,,maby if its ok ,i might post a short abreveated testamony

i only think now i wished i had of found this forum and joined early

iv only been to church maby ten times ,,,,and was sadened by what i was being taught ,, i live in asmall town and we dont have many serious churchs ,that are not out to tickel ears ,,,

but i believe i found one ,,,,the open brethern

i herd paull washer talk about george muller,, who was like a founder ,,,and i felt god was drawing me to this group

i do find the seromns verry incouraging ,,and now i see the fourm is also the same ,,with real solid christans ,being active ,,this is a blessing to me thanks ,,for being lights in a dark place ,,,,and not hiding under a bush ,,,, i know i will lern alot from here ,,a this site will reasure by current convictions ,are common amoungs his children

please i beg you all ,, to pray with the faith that christ calles us to pray with ,,,,about my wife brender manier ,,,who is being drawn to become trully bornagain ,,,,,,please pray for her ,,,she will be used of god soon ,,,,,,,iv prayed for 5 years ,,,i know if you brother and sisters pray for us ,,it will come to pass sooner,,,,,,,,she loves paull washer too but her heart is still hard ,,,and she knows she has not rejoyeced with a joy enexpresable ,and full of glory ,and she knows not the peace that passes all understanding ,, like we all do

so please pray for her

thank you again for you warming comments

and forgive me if i dont fully grasp the what you brothes undestand

iv only rescently come to believe the doctrine of the persaverence of the saints ,,befor i believd i could lose my salvation ,, but now i have more joy

and i trully beleiev that perfect love will cast out all fear of hell ,,,because fear does involve torment

and i been tormented by the thouhgt of not being good enough to make it into heaven ,,but scince i excepted that doctrine that calvin ,and paulwasher teach

iv deepened in repentance ,,,and i gave up ciggeretts

and i long time moderate addiction to marrajwana

he has set me free,,, i have not had a single craving for these ,,it is nothing short of a miracle

tho he alreday set me free 9 years ago of crystal meth adiction and alchole and extascy

this sight has helped me, along with sermon audio,, and you tube

bless you all

brother gary

2011/5/2 6:08Profile
gazzer

Re:

thanks giggles,,i will look into microsoft word

2011/5/2 6:10Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: addictions

Bro Gary,

Praise God brother for what HE has done for you! What HE's done for you, HE'll do for others!!

Do you have a local jail? I am involved with some friends and we go to the local jail and have been for four years. I love that the Lord has allowed me to go there. I am blessed.

Share your story brother, other's need to here it!

God bless you,
Lisa

2011/5/2 6:30Profile
gazzer

Re:

yea praise god i do ,,,salvation had nothing to do with me ,, if it was up to me i would have kept sinning

yea we have a jail ,,if god calls me do that ,i will try not resist that type of calling ,,,,,,bless you for going into the hard to reach people ,,,

bless you ,,brother gary

2011/5/9 0:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy