SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Tornado chases people into church

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeartSong

Tornado chases people into church

The man says that a tornado chased them into the church and then into the baptism tub. :)

http://www.weather.com/outlook/videos/taking-cover-in-church-from-twister-20448?from=video_email

2011/4/27 14:29Profile

Re: Tornado chases people into church

:)

Ah, would to GOD that ...

2011/4/27 14:32

Re:

Hope everyone is ok.

2011/4/27 14:56
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

As I speak, the people in our part of Mississippi are being spooked by the rash of tornadoes that have hit our area in recent weeks and in the past 24 hours. Some have touched down in areas south and north of here as well as local although the damage here has not been severe - yet. And there is warning of another one heading our way.

Our DIL got a call this PM to get her child at school because a tornado is coming. She did and it did touch down close by. Friday a week ago one touched down at Scooba, MS. A Mennonite school 8 miles east in AL got a call from the Weather Service telling them one is going to reach them in 8 minutes and they need to evacuate. They did, going down the road to someone who had a basement. The tornado touched down at the school and blew off its roof.

No one here has ever experienced anything near like this before. If the HS reminds you to pray for MS pray that this will instill some holy fear in folks...

God bless...

ginnyrose

2011/4/27 19:30Profile
HeartSong

Re:

I have been watching the weather, and day after day systems seem to form over your area and other areas along the Mississippi river. Normally we would be experiencing these things but we have had only one system pass through so far this year.

I will be praying ginnyrose.

2011/4/27 21:15Profile
MaryJane

Re:

ginnyrose I will be praying.

God Bless

2011/4/27 21:25Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praying also for the families who lost family & friends. Show Yourself to them O' God. More mercy, grace - eyes to see You Jesus, hearts to see the need for You Jesus and to accept You Jesus as God's plan of salvation. Please O' Lord turn this horrible situation for Your glory Lord and bring souls into Your Kingdom. Amen

2011/4/28 12:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy