SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : You Can Let Go Now : It’s Okay to Be Who You Are ...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rahman

You Can Let Go Now : It’s Okay to Be Who You Are ...

Comment revoked ...

2004/11/29 6:04Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: You Can Let Go Now : It’s Okay to Be Who You Are ...

I'm sorry but I feel a sense of caution here and must offer some concerns about Mr. Chironna's ministry.

He teaches a humanistic psychology based self-help/positive thinking mixture, and of course its not cheap, here's somthing from his site;

[i]There are two levels of coaching now available with Dr Chironna, a certified and trained life coach.

LEVEL ONE: GROUP COACHING (INTRODUCTORY)
These sessions are comprised of groups of eight people teleconferencing with Dr. Chironna. Each call is for a duration of one hour and will occur once per month with assignments to be completed after each call. Coaching sessions are offered for $150.00 per month for three months. The total cost $450.00.

LEVEL TWO: OPTIMAL LEVEL FOR MAXIMAL RESULTS
These group teleconference classes with Dr. Chironna are a more intense schedule of two classes per month, one hour duration each. The increased frequency of classes is designed for anyone who has gone through the introductory class or feels they are at a point where they desire to get the peak benefit out of the coaching experience. These coaching sessions are offered for $300.00 per month for a minimum of three months. The total three month cost is $900.00.

When you send in your application (along with a $29 application fee) you’ll have an opportunity to;

“discover your possible options for your desirable future, and proven approaches to realizing your unique and intended "grand design" for life.”[/i]

Mr. Chironna is also heavily involved with TBN and the seed faith giving, here's just a few quotes from him on TBN;

[i]When the Spirit is moving that is the time to sow....Your harvest is already on the way when you get that seed in the ground."
(TBN, Praise-A-Thon, April 1, 2004)

Something is being released in the spiritual realm, when it does go to the phone. When the mantle gets passed to you go to the phone and sow a $70 tithe to the $700 pledge."
(TBN, Praise-A-Thon, March 30, 2004)

"What you do for God, God will do for you. Just get 10% of the $700 seed in the ground. This is what the Spirit of God told me on the way here tonight."

"On the way here the Spirit of God told me that there are 7,000 people that will sow $700 for a transmission of a new annointing around the world."

"Get that $70 seed in the ground, there are 7,000 people that will sow $700 and receive a fresh annointing from God."

A false prophet has nothing to do with the accuracy of a prophecy. We can argue about that with the, whoever wants to argue. A false prophet had to do with the character of their life. It had nothing to do with the accuracy of their prophecy. And we know your character. We know who you are. We love you.
(Mark Chironna to Kim Clement - TBN, 2003)[/i]

Please excercise some caution here.

In Christ,

Ron

2004/11/29 9:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Please excercise some caution here.

Thank you for raising this caution brother Ron! I fully agree and SermonIndex.net does not condone at all speakers of this kind who are false. There are so many old true paths I don't know why we are settled for these new paved highways where we hear what we want to hear.

2004/11/29 10:32Profile
Rahman

Re:

Comment revoked ...

2004/11/29 11:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
and even on SI caution has to be excercised ... I always count on the Holy Ghost, via His gift of discernment to me, to always show me the gems amongst the trash

A gift of discernment cannot lead you only the Word of God that is our true plumbline. Yes I feel I have a gift of discernement and I do excercise it but it always co-aligns and points to the scripture point blank. God uses donkeys and other methods to raise our attention and show us a truth but why settle for second rate revelation when you can open the word of God and get it first hand or rather in this case go to some more solid men of God from the past where you can gleam some wonderful truths from.

Quote:
Is this a general statement, or are you trying to say something to me indirectly?

Yes brother I am saying why are you settling to hear truth from these questionable sources? the more mature in God we get the more we will be less tolarable to falsities and mis-representations of the Holy God we serve. To be jealous for His Name is something that has to be in place. I cannot believe that you watch TBN regularly the amount of false profession and teaching on that television station is hidious. I think you need to really consider where you want to get your spiritual food from and if what you are watching and listening to is hindering the possibilities of grace in your life. This is all not to say that you are immature in God or unknoweldgeable in Christ. But its just a brother giving advice to a brother in days that are short.

2004/11/29 11:54Profile
Rahman

Re:

Comment revoked ...

2004/11/29 12:09Profile
Rahman

Re:

Brother Greg ...

i have removed my comments from this thread, as i don't want to introduce something you're not comfortable with, and cause dissention ...

Br. R

2004/11/29 12:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy