SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : True fellowship, church as community in Idaho

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
burnie

Idaho

True fellowship, church as community in Idaho

I have been out of church now for a number of years. The Lord mercifully brought me out of WOF and the emerging church heresy. I live is southern Idaho near Ontario, Oregon and am looking for TRUE fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ. I do not want denominations or a bunch of how to books. I have been alone a long time and have discovered I cannot do this without the true Body. All I want is too work out my salvation with fear and trembling along side those who love Him as I do...those who will come out and be separate from this rotting world. May our God bless you!

2011/4/25 18:46Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: True fellowship, church as community in Idaho

Bro Bernie,

This kind cometh forth by fasting and by prayer; if you are willing to do the work (prayer and fasting), God will answer you by and by; He can even show you driving in your car the right place for you!

God bless you brother!
Lisa

2011/4/25 19:04Profile
Koheleth

NC

I sympathize with you, brother. We are in a similar situation on the opposite side of the country. There is no fellowship anywhere close to where we are. While we could remain here to be a light, I have concluded that our light may dwindle some if we do not move, so we are seriously searching. I am going to start a website soon as a source on church and community. My hope is that it will be a help to the body of Christ in general who are looking for a place to connect, or to try something new. Hopefully will connect people with a number of Christian communities and churches. Those who are fairly rural like myself will always have to seriously consider a move unless God has graciously and disproportionately placed a few other saints nearby. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I will post the website here when it goes online.

2011/4/25 19:05Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Quote:
I do not want denominations or a bunch of how to books. I have been alone a long time and have discovered I cannot do this without the true Body. All I want is too work out my salvation with fear and trembling along side those who love Him as I do...those who will come out and be separate from this rotting world.

What if God wanted to put you into a denominational church? You know He often does work in unexpected ways. You must learn to be certain of God. Oswald Chambers puts it this way...

"Certainty is the mark of the common-sense life: gracious uncertainty is the mark of the spiritual life. To be certain of God means that we are uncertain in all our ways, we do not know what a day may bring forth. This is generally said with a sigh of sadness, it should be rather an expression of breathless expectation. We are uncertain of the next step, but we are certain of God."

In Christ,

Ron

2011/4/25 20:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy