Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : loosing hopes

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sheillahaduwo

loosing hopes

I already knew its over between me and God,all i knew then was that i had sinned and abandond God and that no matter what i do he will never forgive me.Just two to three days ago i met friends on facebook who realy know what was right to do and adviced me well well and am going to state names,thank you alot to brothers,Eric Avalos who directed me to this website also thank you to Diane Hermon,you people seved me alot,being born again and abandoning your rolls as a christian isnot the best thing,you should always be with God wether in troubles and happiness,i promised myself not to blame anyone the decision i hade made previously it was my duty a christian to maintain the way God with me.I do cry to God everyday and always will i ever walk by his way and this time round no one is stopping me.

2011/4/25 6:17Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: loosing hopes

Praise the Lord, I am so glad the Holy Spirit used these individuals to encourage you to come back to Christ Jesus and back onto the Narrow Way, As you walk this path may I suggest a book that has been a wonderful aid to me. The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan I would suggest the Modern English if you aren't into Old English. I read it both ways and found myself looking up words I didn't even know existed with the Old English version. I hope that it blesses you and encourages you to continue on the path of righteousness.

2011/4/25 6:48Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Welcome to the SermonIndex website, may God bless you as you benefit from these free resources offered. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Here are some recommended audio resources that have blessed many and might be something for you to first take a look at:

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282

The Revival Hymn by Various Speakers
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903

Ten Indictments Against The Modern Church by Paul Washer
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=17378

At The Price Of God's Own Blood by John Piper
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=19314&commentView=itemComments

2011/4/25 8:08Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re: loosing hopes

Keep seeking His face. We all must do this. It is an amazing God who will not abandon us when we abandon Him. How can we be loved any greater than this? This love we enjoy was paid for at such an immeasurable cost. Thank you for your testimony that speaks to perseverance. There is no happiness this world can tempt us with that can substitute the Joy we find in the Lord. He does wonders with broken vessels. Welcome to SI.

2011/4/28 14:29Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27, 2011
WHEN ALL MEANS FAIL

To believe when all means fail is exceedingly pleasing to God and is most acceptable. Jesus said to Thomas, “You have believed because you have seen, but blessed are those that do believe and have not seen” (John 20:29).

Blessed are those who believe when there is no evidence of an answer to prayer—who trust beyond hope when all means have failed.

Someone has come to the place of hopelessness—the end of hope—the end of all means. A loved one is facing death and doctors give no hope. Death seems inevitable. Hope is gone. The miracle prayed for is not happening.

That is when Satan’s hordes come to attack your mind with fear, anger, overwhelming questions: “Where is your God now? You prayed until you had no tears left. You fasted. You stood on promises. You trusted.”

Blasphemous thoughts will be injected into your mind: “Prayer failed. Faith failed. Don’t quit on God—just do not trust him anymore. It doesn’t pay!”

Even questioning God’s existence will be injected into your mind. These have been the devices of Satan for centuries. Some of the godliest men and women who ever lived were under such demonic attacks.

To those going through the valley and shadow of death, hear this word: Weeping will last through some dark, awful nights—and in that darkness you will soon hear the Father whisper, “I am with you. I cannot tell you why right now, but one day it will all make sense. You will see it was all part of my plan. It was no accident. It was no failure on your part. Hold fast. Let me embrace you in your hour of pain.”

Beloved, God has never failed to act but in goodness and love. When all means fail—his love prevails. Hold fast to your faith. Stand fast in his Word. There is no other hope in this world.

2011/4/28 14:32Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy