SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : North Korea Freedom Week April 24-30

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

North Korea Freedom Week April 24-30

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Missions/Default.aspx?id=1331558

North Korea (MNN) ― Three months ago, the Open Doors World Watch List positioned North Korea as the No. 1 persecutor of Christians for the ninth year in a row.

The evil empire of North Korea certainly deserves the ranking. In 2010, hundreds of embattled Christians were arrested for various reasons. Some were killed while others were sentenced to political camps. Last year there were 23 Christians in a house church in Pyungsung province who were discovered by the police. Three of them were immediately sentenced to death because of the meeting.

There are 50,000 to 70,000 Christians suffering in labor camps because of their faith in Jesus Christ. North Korea under Kim Jong-Il has more political prisoners than any country in the world -- estimated at over 200,000.

2011/4/19 0:46Profile

Re: North Korea Freedom Week April 24-30

I recieved the sane email and we will keep the brothers and sisters of N Korea in our prayers. For those with a heart and love for the persecuted church there is a conference call called the persecution watch. Presently the call meets every night at 8pm central time. The number for the call is 712.432.0031. Access code is 452614#. This call is not promoting a ministry or personality but only exist as a venue to pray with broken hearts for our brothers and sisters who are persecuted around the world. For those who are so led please come and intercede for N Korea.

2011/4/19 7:12
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I didn't realize this. Thank you so much. So hard to comprehend. But I know the Lord honors prayers so much and our brothers and sisters will thank us so much when we meet.
Glory to God!

2011/4/19 18:13Profile

Re:

Amen my sister. Our prayers do nake a difference for the persecuted. Only eternity will tell the effectiveness of our prayers.

2011/4/19 18:31

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy