SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : outreach in Celbridge Ireland

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Paulus

Celbridge Kildare Ireland

outreach in Celbridge Ireland

Celbridge Pentecostal Church in Ireland will be having a special weekend outreach starting on 3rd Dec till Sun 5th. We are being resourced by a team from Donnybrook Pentecostal Church in Cork,and are trusting the Lord to reach the lost.
The team from Cork have recently been working on the street in Cork and the Lord has been adding weekly to the church there as they establish a strong stance of Righteouness and separation form the world.

We began to plant a church in Celbridge in June of this year. Celbridge is a growing town of about 6500 homes and was for a long time an area were the Protestant aristocrats lived. Dean Swift who wrote "Gullivers Travels" resided here.
There is a strong Masonic background to the area and many people have been praying over the years for a church to be established here.

Please pray for us over the next week and if you are near Celbridge come and join us.

Pastor Paul Carley

2004/11/26 8:53Profile
doveheart

West Virginia

Re: outreach in Celbridge Ireland

Bro. Paul,

I will be praying for you this coming week during the outreach in your community.Please pray for our little Baptist church here in America,esp for Pastor Fred and his wife Kay( she is struggling with cancer).

Praise God for all of His blessings and mercies on us.

2004/11/26 22:36Profile
Paulus

Re:

doveheart

Thanks , we will of course pray for your Pastor and his wife.

God bless

Paul

2004/12/2 8:35Profile
Paulus

Re:

Update on Celbridge

We had a team of around thirty people, all bar six who slept in our home so it was good fun and close fellowship.

We distributed 2100 leaflets and had many conversations. On Sat evening we had two families come and hera testimonies and also around 10young people from other churches who are struggling to come free from world ( the y p not the church).

on Sunday we had three families and I have a number of follow ups to do. Please keep praying for us.

Thanks again to Donnybrook Pentecostal Church who brought the team and their interns from Mount Zion Bible College.

We had a really blessed time.

Paul

2004/12/10 7:46Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Praise God Paul!

Recall this and thanks for the update. It is such a privilege to pray for all the members of SI and even the ones that are not know but hopefully are gleaning spiritual food from the table.

As this has grown and the numbers increased will admit that it is often difficult to bring to mind all the requests that come through and a petition "[i]that they all be of One mind"[/i] (1Pe 3:8) as [i]"For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us[/i]" (Act 15:28) suffices out of necessity.

Yet, individually names and places and issues are brought to the surface at various times in various places out of praying without ceasing.

So just want to encourage everyone to keep bringing updates to items that have been posted for prayer as they serve not only as a reminder but as an encouragement to all to keep praying one for another. Not everything gets a response sometimes due to the structure and the incoming posts, but have a pretty good idea that most everything gets read and that their is constant intercession going on somewhere at sometime.

Pray without ceasing.

2004/12/10 10:35Profile
Paulus

Re:

Thanks for all your encouragement, the sermons I have had teh priviledge of listening to on this site have been such a blessing this year, it is the sort of thing St Paul had in mind when he told Timothy to feed himself.
Anyway just to keep all up to date last Sunday altough the original families did not show we had two new ones so we are trusting that soon we will have quite a number.

One of the follow ups looks like he might be a recluse as he only spoke to me through the window.Please pray for him his name is Karl.

God bless you all

Paul

2004/12/14 4:05Profile

Re:

I don't know why but I have such a heart and burden for Ireland. I have you guys covered in my prayers!

2004/12/14 4:21
Paulus

Re: celbridge pentecostal church

Hi from Ireland

We are now up and running and are regularly a group of 24 including children ( about 9 of them). The Lord is blessing us and our landlord has rduced our rent by 50% per month as they are pleased with us and our care over their building.

So please keep praying for us.

Paul

2005/2/14 8:58Profile

Something

Something is stirring in my spirit when I read your post. I don't know what it is Paul, but it's good, it's something of God, Divine, and truthful.

Out of that body of 9 wee ones, will come a mighty prophet.

I look forward to seeing you someday.

with love, in Jesus,
Neil

2005/2/14 12:18
Paulus

Re: Something

Neil

Thanks for the encouragement we would love to see you sometime if you get to Ireland.Do keep praying for us their is a deep rooted "spirit of religion" here coupled withus being one of the strongest economies in Europe which has people lost in a complete fools paradise.

Regards

Paul

2005/2/16 8:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy