SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Baby Kytara and family need our prayers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Baby Kytara and family need our prayers

This was on a friends FB today and I thought we could pray. We have such powerful prayer warriors in Jesus Name here. Giving God the glory.

Friends, family, & all those who happen to read this, My name is Damian Tovar and my wife Harmony have been very blessed in so many ways but none as great as our relationship with our saviour Jesus Christ. The next greatest blessing is that of our family. My wife Harmony, my son Jeremiah, two beautiful girls Trinity & Katana, and now we are expecting another little girl, baby Kytara. Harmony is due within the next six weeks and we are very excited. However, this last Monday we were shocked as a Doctor performing an ultrasound discovered that the baby's heart is on the wrong side of her chest and upon further examination have diagnosed her with a possibly fatal condition called a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. Prior to Monday, we had never heard of this. It is a defect in the Diaphragm that allows the bowels to pertrude into the chest cavity and can cause digestive issues but can also hinder the proper development of the heart and lungs. Based on the severity of this condition, Harmony will need to deliver the baby at medical facility specialized in treating this condition as the baby will need surgery shortly after birth and on going treatment for 1-2 months. As of now there are three possible medical centers. Las Vegas, UC San Francisco, or Stanford in that order. We have family in California that can help us with a temporary home and care for our children but Las Vegas is a much greater challenge as we do not have friends or family there that we are aware of. So our prayer request is this. Please join us in praying for a miracle. That Kytara be born perfectly healthy, if that is not God's will then we pray that through her surgery, treatment, and Gods Love she will be healed and made healthy. We also pray for Harmony and a safe delivery and great recovery, for our children, for all of us to completely trust God and his will for our family, and that God help us with the Logistics of both a temporary home and care for our children. Thank you all so much and PLEASE believe in the power of prayer and I pray that God Bless you all and that through you our request can reach many more people.

With all of our heart and thanks,

Damian, Harmony, Jeremiah, Trinity, Katana, and baby Kytara Tovar

2011/4/18 12:07Profile
mama27

Re: Baby Kytara and family need our prayers

Lord Jesus, You are the Great Physician....we ask you to touch this baby's body in a way that only You can....You created her before the foundations of the world for Your purposes....Grant the parents peace and comfort that passes all understanding, and give wisdom as to where to seek medical help. We trust You to provide for all their needs. Give the doctors Your wisdom. May souls be brought to Jesus through this divinely orchestrated situation. To You be all glory, and in the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

2011/4/18 14:38Profile

Heartbreaking. Praying.

2011/4/18 15:32
mama27

Psalms 139:13-17

"For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother's womb.
I will give thanks to You, for I am
fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them.
How precious also are your thoughts to me, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!

2011/4/19 8:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy