SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Today's Gospel is Far From The NT Message

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: Today's Gospel is Far From The NT Message

Quote:
Perhaps you missed it.

Sorry! I didn't even look... Thanks.

2011/4/24 15:37

Re: What exact heresies did the Apostles confront??...[paying with their own blood...

I consider the challenges of the Apostles in the early church, as they were assigned to be the living foundation for the Holy church of God. If you consider their highly exalted position, and task, along with the Adversary.....who sought to destroy them at every breath drawn; it is absolutely amazing.

Their Names will endure throughout all Eternity, as all who will ever pass in and out of New Jerusalem, must notice the Prestige given to them forever.

Revelation 21:14.... "And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."

These men, deemed to be "ignorant and unlearned"[this is not to be confused with being ignorant of the holy Scriptures, though..] by the religious and secular hierarchy of the day, had to ESTABLISH doctrine, in a sense. They clearly understood the consequences of their duty.

Holy Doctrine was the container, vehicle if you will, of the Truth applied to the lives of the Redeemed. If the lie was allowed to prevail, they understood that the lie would be born, and death following.....as well as Holy Doctrine applied by faith, would bear holy and loving fruit towards God.

This, in itself was the Crux of the battle for the Faith, as I see it. Satan is also very aware of this reality. Corrupt Holy Doctrine, and holiness is corrupted.

I am thinking of some of these evil doctrines that they had to confront, that have eventually made it into the true Church, and have accomplished their Satanic mission, which is the core of this thread...and WHY today's gospel is so far from the New Testament message.

To begin, There has been much fruitful discernment and dialogue concerning the RCC...which probably contains every one of the heresies, in one way or another, that the first Apostles encountered.

Rome had approx: 1300 Satanic, Pagan temples within her walls at the time of Paul the Apostle. This order of Worship had endured for Millennia before Christ, and even before Abraham. It is the order of Babel...the first highly organized Satanic system to worship and practice evil. It is Babylon.

This system worshipped the entire order of the wicked angels, throughout many cultures, times, and Nations. It had many seats, or "Mountains", that it rested upon throughout time. Many , many demons were worshipped on many different days.

Today is one...not changing for perhaps 5500 years....the worship of the Queen of Heaven herself...ASTARTE....OR EASTER!..On this day of worship, pagan fertility rites were honored....including the veneration involving large EGGs....and other wicked orgy like rites...too nasty to mention.

This Pagan System, then founded at Rome...with all of her Priests and Priestesses......walked through a small stream outside Rome, and were declared Christian...including the exact same days that particular demons and demonesses were worshipped, but then encased in symbols, and rituals....slightly masked and Christianized....and went right on down the road, sucking multiple billions into her web....as Christian of course...

The Apostles knew about Babylon...and warned about her.....but this is just one of the major heresies they confronted.

[If you have more, please join in....it's a good study...and to see that we fight the exact things today in our war...BT]

......continued on top....BT

2011/4/24 23:19

Re: Today's Gospel is Far From The NT Message

Quote:
If you have more, please join in.

Well, following on what you shared, Brothertom, it reminded me of one further tit-bit about Babylon. I've heard this from someone who's studied it, and read it online.

It is that in Babylon, when the Jews were there, the priests of Babylonish worship were called 'peters'.

On thinking about this today, a little, it occurs to me that before Lucifer sinned, he was in God's presence, probably hearing everything that the Father shared with the Son.

I mention this, because the counterfeit produced by the kingdom of darkness is fearfully and wonderfully accurately modelled on eternal truth - except that it's entirely false.

We know from Job 1, that even Lucifer's banishment didn't keep him out of God's presence, and his power is limited by what God allows. So, when one thinks that the first thing Jesus did when He met Andrew's brother Simon, was to surname him 'Peter', HE knew he was making a statement which would reverberate through the powers of darkness immediately.

Then, He said to Peter when the time was right, that He Himself is the Rock, and upon it He is going to build HIS Church. This metaphor may have been lost on Peter at the time, but it's clear from his first epistle, chapter 2, that the time later came when Peter had it figured! Praise the Lord.

2011/4/25 7:46

Early Church Heresies that we suffer...that makes us different.

1st Heresy confronted: "Babylon"

2nd Doctrinal heresy confronted: "The Pharisee spirit:"

Compared to our modern Priest Class: The modern Pastor, Minister, or Teacher.[not that all qualify, but the system is overwhelmed with this model of ministry..]

The Pharisees , simply put, demanded Lordship over the Synagogues, and proclaimed themselves as the Priest-Class of their day over Israel.

These men were proud, greedy, controlling, and made their living on the backs of the congregation.Jesus often confronted them, and in the end, the powers of Darkness...using the Pharisees and chief Priests directly, murdered Jesus.

They realized that it was either HIM, or them, who would gain allegiance from God's people.

Matthew 23
1.Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2.Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3.All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4.For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5.But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6.And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7.And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8.But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9.And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10.Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11.But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12.And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14.Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15.Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

16Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

17.Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

18.And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.

19. Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

20.Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.

21A.nd whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.

22.And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.

23. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24.Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25.Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26.Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28.Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29.Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30.And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31.Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32.Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33.Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? "

God never made the body for men to Rule over it...but he did make it with true, unprofessional Shepherd Brothers to serve it from underneath, as a slave, To do three things.

1.]FEED THE BODY OF CHRIST...NOURISH HER, AND LAY YOUR LIFE DOWN FOR HER.

2.] PROTECT THE BODY OF CHRIST, AND LAY YOUR LIFE DOWN FOR HER.

3.] EXERCISE YOUR AUTHORITY TO MANIFEST THE FULL LORD SHIP OVER THE BODY OF THE ONLY DESERVING ONE....JESUS OF NAZARETH!

The Apostles all confronted the spirit of the Pharisees. John wrote 3John, and said of Diotrophese:

4.. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

5.. Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;

6.. Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:

.. 7Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.

8.. We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.

9.. I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

10.. Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

11.. Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

This is the only place in the New Testament where the Singular Pastor is mentioned, an, as most..."Loves the Preeminence among them!"

John Calls this "EVIL." Where is the mutual submission to each other, as every other time Pastors, or Elders.... [ Same Word..] are used in plurality...and...

ACTS 20:

27.. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

28.. Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

29.. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30.. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31.. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

We face it too, and the great falling away...is upon us. We will become one loving body, equal and free, able to manifest equal and enduring love the same to the Least, or the greatest, whoever that may be. Jesus did.

2011/4/26 19:53

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy