SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Time has come to do your part, before it is too late by Joe Chavady

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Time has come to do your part, before it is too late by Joe Chavady

As recent events have shown us again, when the tectonic plates of the earth shift
and collide they can suddenly bring disaster, things are shifting in the spiritual
world. The result of this shifting will be that the church (all those who call themselves
Christian) will come under increasing pressure. There will come a sharp
division among believers, between those who are alive in Christ and those who
are dead. At this point the vast majority of western believers seems to be neither.
They seems to be in the gray area in between, but this area is not a safe place to
be and going to be vacated. I don't know how or when, though I feel urgency--it
feels to me like it will be soon.

Many are in this gray area. The problem is that the longer you stay in that place,
the more you will become resistant to the Holy Spirit. You will not notice anything
happening, but when someone speaks God’s Truth to you, every day you will be
a little less open to hear. I don't want this to happen to you. I want you to prepare
yourself to come out before you lose your ability to hear. For no one in the gray
area is safe from what is going to happen. I am sorry to sound possibly 'irrational'.
The thing is that these spiritual things cannot be captured well in very clean and
rational terms.

Seek God NOW, No more letting the enemy lead you by the nose and make you
increasingly deaf to God's voice. Tell him off in the name of Jesus and start making
time for God. It will be tough in the beginning, but you must persist and fight
for it. You have been blessed with strong determination by God. Now use that
strength to pursue Him, relentlessly!

Don't just satisfied with going to church on Sunday morning, or just read the Bible
for 5 minutes and run. Pray, plead, groan, lay yourself bare before God. His gift
of the Spirit and of life does not come cheap, because it is the most precious
thing anyone can receive. Pray to God to make you hungry for Him if you don't feel
hungry now. If you do (that is from the Spirit) ask and plead for more and more.
HE will put it in your heart until you realize that what He gives you is worth to
give up your entire life for. Like the businessman, a trader in precious stones, who
found the ONE pearl of great price and immediately sold all he had to get THAT one (Matt 13:45-46).

Time has come to do your part, before your heart is hardened or it is too late. I need to know
you are redeemed and safe IN CHRIST. In humility come to Christ in repentance and totally turn
away from greed, selfish ministry and to God may be he will have mercy.

2011/4/16 19:33Profile

Re: Time has come to do your part, before it is too late by Joe Chavady

As recent events have shown us again, when the tectonic plates of the earth shift and collide they can suddenly bring disaster, things are shifting in the spiritual world. The result of this shifting will be that the church (all those who call themselves Christian) will come under increasing pressure. There will come a sharp division among believers, between those who are alive in Christ and those who are dead. At this point the vast majority of western believers seems to be neither. They seem to be in the gray area in between, but this area is not a safe place to be and going to be vacated. I don't know how or when, though I feel urgency--it feels to me like it will be soon.

Many are in this gray area. The problem is that the longer you stay in that place, the more you will become resistant to the Holy Spirit. You will not notice anything happening, but when someone speaks God's Truth to you, every day you will be a little less open to hear. I don't want this to happen to you. I want you to prepare yourself to come out before you lose your ability to hear. For no one in the gray area is safe from what is going to happen. I am sorry to sound possibly 'irrational'. The thing is that these spiritual things cannot be captured well in very clean and rational terms.

Seek God NOW, No more letting the enemy lead you by the nose and make you increasingly deaf to God's voice. Tell him off in the name of Jesus and start making time for God. It will be tough in the beginning, but you must persist and fight for it. You have been blessed with strong determination by God. Now use that strength to pursue Him, relentlessly!

Don't just satisfied with going to church on Sunday morning, or just read the Bible for 5 minutes and run. Pray, plead, groan, lay yourself bare before God. His gift of the Spirit and of life does not come cheap, because it is the most precious thing anyone can receive. Pray to God to make you hungry for Him if you don't feel hungry now. If you do (that is from the Spirit) ask and plead for more and more. HE will put it in your heart until you realize that what He gives you is worth to give up your entire life for. Like the businessman, a trader in precious stones, who found the ONE pearl of great price and immediately sold all he had to get THAT one (Matt 13:45-46).

Time has come to do your part, before your heart is hardened or it is too late. I need to know you are redeemed and safe IN CHRIST. In humility come to Christ in repentance and totally turn away from greed, selfish ministry and to God may be he will have mercy.

[Same message as OP, put through free program http://www.dsoft.com.tr/stripmail/ ]

2011/4/16 22:23

Re: Time has come to do your part, before it is too late by Joe Chavady

Quote:

Time has come to do your part, before your heart is hardened or it is too late. I need to know
you are redeemed and safe IN CHRIST.

What exactly is "my part" supposed to be?

Quote:

In humility come to Christ in repentance and totally turn
away from greed, selfish ministry and to God may be he will have mercy.

It certainly isn't this...

He has his gospel a little confused, and knows not what manner of person he is....

2011/4/17 11:24

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy