SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : And I say to myself ‘what a wonderful world...’?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
philologos

Reading, UK

And I say to myself ‘what a wonderful world...’?

• Food: An estimated 1 in 6 people suffer from hunger and malnutrition while attempts to grow food are damaging swathes of productive land.
• Water: By 2025, two-thirds of the world's people are likely to be living in areas of acute water stress.
• Energy: Oil production could peak and supplies start to decline by 2010
• Climate change: The world's greatest environmental challenge, according to the UK prime minister Tony Blair, with increased storms, floods, drought and species losses predicted.
• Biodiversity: Many scientists think the Earth is now entering its sixth great extinction phase.
• Pollution: Hazardous chemicals are now found in the bodies of all new-born babies, and an estimated one in four people worldwide are exposed to unhealthy concentrations of air pollutants.
[i]From a BBC Science Reporter[/i]

[b] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. [/b] (Luk 21:26-28 KJV)
[i]from the One who really knows what's happening[/i]

2004/11/25 3:41Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: And I say to myself ‘what a wonderful world...’?

sounds like the sky is falling.
and now too the good news we are in the end times.
"The Spirit and the Bride say come Lord Jesus."

2004/11/25 20:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy