SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : YOUR WORDS (that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dembo

Gambia, West Africa

YOUR WORDS (that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth)

Brethren, conversation is an act of expression in which a person speaks what he/she have in the climax of his/her mind. A person speaks when he/she is in a calm (patience condition) situation or in a rage (wrath, angry) condition. The conclusion to these conditions is a question. What manner of words are speaking? Are you speaking in Christ JESUS? The words you spoke, are they worthy before the sight of God? The answer to all these questions will base on who you are before the Omnipresent of God.

As is written “And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shall without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD’s, and I will offer it up for a burnt-offering” (Judges 11:30-31). Here is a man who was to lead an army of God to war, but brought a snare to himself not to the rest of the children of Israel. He thought that by making a vow to the LORD will result to their victory by subduing the enemies. He was not trouble before the battle front, but on his return to his own house. Brethren let live by encouraging ourselves unto the LORD our God, as David in the scripture did, as is written “David encourage himself in the LORD his God” (1 samuel 30:6). For JESUS Himself in Matthew told us to “swear not at all.” A vow or an oath made, can lead to personal regret (sorry); as Herod did before his lords and captains on his birthday. Friends, because you know not what will come thereafter, for what that vow or that oath you are making can be contrary to what you want to see or hear. Therefore speak by living in accordance with the Word of the LORD, in which you speak by acknowledging God, as is written “In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths” (Proverbs 3:6).

The words which had proceeded from thy mouth is as when a cup of water, when pour upon a sandy soil and cannot be restore to the cup again. So are your words before God. As is written, “And it came to pass, when he (Jephthah) saw her (the daughter), that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! Thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have open my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back. And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast open thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth;..” (Judges 11:35-36). We saw Jephthah’s vow became very awful to himself not to the other soldiers who came home with him from the battle. The words you speak in all manner of conversation avail much before God, and cannot be retrieved again, but must have a result either good or evil.

Our Christian journey is to walk with integrity of Righteousness in all aspects of our lives. As we speak before God and man, let’s know that the conclusion of the words that you spoke is “for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back.” This is an Integrity all Christians should live with, because we speak by the acknowledgement of the Holy Ghost, which is of God.

Brethren, nothing can take you by surprise if you speak in the Fear of God, because you live to please Him in all things, and He will defend and bring to fulfillment whatsoever you have spoken before Him and man.

In the books of the scripture, as it is written “And Samuel grew, and the LORD was with him, and did let none of his words fall to the ground. And all Israel from Dan even to Beer-sheba knew that Samuel was established to be a prophet of the LORD” (1 Samuel 3:19-20) also as it is written “And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my words;… And the woman said to Elijah, now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth” (1 Kings 17:1 and 24). We see how these prophets of God spoke words, but never been so trouble with what they have spoken because God stood in the stead of their words and accomplished whatsoever they have spoken. True and Righteous are the judgment of God, so if you wholly live for Him as these two prophets did, He will be a blessing to them that bless you, and curse him that curse you. Positivity shall be your words that you speak in your home, school, work place etc, because God will be the solidity of your words.

We see in ( Ehpesians 6:17) as it is written, “..the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God.” The rest of the armour of the LORD are significance for defend purposes, but the sword can be both involve in both defend and offence purposes. Brethren the LORD had called you not be only defensive Christian, but also an offensive child of God. Whereby in (Isaiah 49:2) as it is written “He had made my mouth like a sharp sword”, should be a firm and rigid thing in our personal lives, therein whatsoever we speak before men, will pierce their hearts and touch their souls. Also it will lead them to bring the fruits of repentance unto the LORD, because you delighted in the Truth.

Brethren the judgment of God awaits all generations that ever lived and will live upon the earth. As it is written “..For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned” (Matthew 12:34 and 36-37). JESUS who is the Judge of all creation, spoke about your condemnation and justification through your words. Therefore be very mindful of whatsoever you ought to speak before all human beings (small and great) you will ever meet or in situations you encounter, lest your own very words will bring an Eternal condemnation to your soul. Justification is the will of God for all humans, but a question comes ‘are you living in the fear of God?’ For the His Fear in your spiritual bowels will lead you in a life (character) in which you will always please and do that which is right His sight; in your thoughts, words and in deeds.

The LORD JESUS told us that “the prince of this world cometh and found nothing in me.” In JESUS we have access to the Father by the Spirit and in Him our lives consist. Therefore lets live in the testimony of His Name written upon our foreheads as we mingle with our fellow men. Desire to be “fill with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding.” Friends this will come to pass in lives, if only you live in holy conversation. For it is written “But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy” (1 Peter 1:15-16), also it is written “..what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness” (2 Peter 3:11). Don’t belittle anything you ought to do or speak, for little is much when God is in it. Let your worship before the LORD be in the beauty of Holiness, whereby you involve Him in all your individual affairs, for He is Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscience.

Live by the innocency of Righteousness, and allow no inequity be found in you, neither any bitterness of heart towards your fellow men. Our Christian lives is to look unto JESUS who is the author and finisher of our faith, for without Him we can do nothing. Also it is written (Revelation 14:5 )“in their mouth was found no guile,” so are we to be on this earth; having our lives manifesting the light and glory of Christ JESUS wheresoever we are in this world.

The Peace of the LORD be with you.

2011/4/14 3:44Profile
growingone

Re: YOUR WORDS (that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth)

Thank you for this writing. It is very timely for me, containing many things I very greatly need to be reminded of.

2011/4/14 7:19Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re: YOUR WORDS (that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth)

It is praise worthy to know that the truth is being established in The Gambia. Welcome to SI. Your brother in Christ "Bakary" has been posting and like you, he speaks an undefiled message. O that we would be bold in Christ knowing that the sword penetrates deeply even though we may not see the entry and exit wound. Do not forsake those who are remote from you yet joined to you by this ministry. Many can pray and desire to pray for their fellow brothers and sisters. The work of the ministry cannot be hindered by the distance that prayer does span.

2011/4/14 10:45Profile
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

Re:

Amen Lysewise .sorry , david has travel today to a remote place in senegal today but he is sure to return early next week, he will not have access to computer in that part of the country and will not be able to reply but hopefully we will fellowship together later. We are also bless in meeting God people. Bless.

2011/4/14 12:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy