Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Post Christmas Greetings Here

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Spitfire

Post Christmas Greetings Here

Hello Dear Friends. As I was reading in I Peter today, I began to desire to write you a Christmas greeting, which I am doing now. I love you all and I challenge each of you to post your own Holiday Greetings to us here. What a joyous time of year to treasure the Greatest Gift ever given! May God, our Father, carry each of us onward in the coming year. I appreciate all of you, so much. Love, Dian:

We have been chosen by God himself. We are priests of the King, holy and pure, God's very own - all this so that we may show to others how God called us out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once we were less than nothing; now, we are God's own. Once we knew very little of God's kindness; now, our very lives have been changed by it.
We enjoy all this because Jesus Christ paid for us with his precious lifeblood, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God. Now, we live in the hope of eternal life because Christ rose again from the dead. God has reserved for us, his children, the priceless gift of eternal life. So be truly glad! There is wonderful joy ahead, even though the going is rough for a while down here. This is what the Lord has done and it is marvelous in our eyes! This is the true joy and wonder of Christmas! Ponder these things in your heart this beautiful holiday season and receive the greatest gift ever given...Peace With God.

2004/11/24 6:07Profile
Paulus

Celbridge Kildare Ireland

Re: Post Christmas Greetings Here

Nollaig Shona Duit.

Have a great Christmas everyone. I have noticed that every where Christians are beginning to "look up" and an anticipation of Christs return is stirring. May we all as we look toward the coming Christmas focus on the Coming King. Here in Ireland Christmas for the most part has been reduced to a seasons of drunken debauchery with many families destroyed by violence and sin, pray that we believers can lift up the Christ of the Cross that all men may be drawn to Him.

Nollaig shona duit ( Happy Christmas to you)

Paul

2004/11/26 9:57Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy