SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : FEATURE: View as pdf for Articles section

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 FEATURE: View as pdf for Articles section

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/november/viewpdf.gif[/img]
[b]View as pdf for Articles section[/b]
This is a great new feature where on all the 13,000+ articles you can with one-click view it as a pdf file. This is a dynamic function on which the server squews the pdf file in real-time. Pdf files are cross-platform and will appear the same on all systems.

A few great benefits are that it will be easier to read for the font will be larger and also it will print without cutting off the sides. I would love to have more feedback on this feature, I am hoping to get it implimented into the forums also, so people can save and print off the forums.

Here is an example article, try the pdf link on that page:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=7666

2004/11/23 22:53Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: FEATURE: View as pdf for Articles section

Greg
THIS IS WONDERFUL. As far as I am concerned it has made this library of 'articles' useable. For anyone who has the right pdf creating software (and some kinds are cheap if not free) it means you can create your own table of contents, highlight sections, search the article for specific words... etc
Well done and many thanks.

2004/11/24 3:19Profile
dougkristen

Re:

This is a good point here, I never thought of creating a pdf book/document out of the articles to keep in a searchable format.

Grace,
Doug

2004/11/25 23:18Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
THIS IS WONDERFUL. As far as I am concerned it has made this library of 'articles' useable.

yes agreed! I really think this is a HUGE step in the right direction to make the textual resources more usuable. Yes if someone has adobe acrobat then they can modify and compile files, what a great idea. Printing and reading wise this will help also tremendously.

2004/11/26 10:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy