SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Salvations

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
RefRev

Alabama

Salvations

Please be in prayer for people to get saved at our church. There has been no one saved at the church for years. The Lord has lead me to preach a series of Soul Winning sermons on Sunday mornings. We are seeing the Lord starting to move, but the enemy is active at every advance.

2011/4/9 10:46Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Salvations

Brother, we will join you in prayer over this matter. Advances must be carved out in prayer; I believe that it will be important for you to meet regularly with some faithful brothers and sisters there to pray.

In Christ,

Ron

2011/4/9 10:54Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Salvations

Brother, I will be in prayer for you and the sheep!

I would like to encourage you with a sermon where he talks about being invited to preach at a church; and he preached on 'sin in the church' and during the first night seven people walked out on him; but by the end the Lord stirred their hearts. It will surely encourage you to preach what the Lord tells you to preach brother!!! (It starts about 17-18 minutes in)

Lost Church Members by Ralph Sexton
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16383&commentView=itemComments

It's worth listening to brother!!! This is true that the enemy is active at every advance but WHO made the heavens and the earth? Not the enemy!!! It's the Lord who causes our hearts to turn toward him anyway; is the enemy stronger than the Great God? I think not!

God bless you and BE ENCOURAGED even when it doesn't look encouraging,
Sister Lisa

2011/4/9 12:05Profile
RefRev

Alabama

Re:

Thank you. That was very encouraging.

2011/4/9 13:43Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Dear Brother,

Our hearts go out to you and we will be in prayer for you and with you. Personally I believe that Pastors carry too big of a load. One is that they need to get encouraged and filled up just like the sheep, maybe more. So they have something to pour out. Not saying you dont get filled up but we all need to all the time.

I would like to suggest Carter Conlon of Times Square Church in NYC. He took over David Wilkerson as Pastor. I suggest him to the Pastor where I go to Church.

Pastor Conlon is in Georgia right now going to several Churches and he is speaking tonight and tomorrow. If you can listen in I know you would be encouraged and blessed. Glory to God.

http://atimetobuildalabama.org/ 6:30 pm central time streaming live Sat. night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, you can hear messages from Pastor Conlon right here on SI. Brother Greg makes them available for us here. I guarantee, you will be encouraged and blessed.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/viewcat.php?cid=2
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Glory to God you asked for prayer. We are a praying group here and hear you cry.

I was in a 1,500 member Church one time and there were only 2-5 who showed up on Sat. night to pray. But the ones who did had a heart for the things of God and we saw God answer so many of those prayers the very next day. Glory to God, He is so faithful.

Be glorified in this Pastor, Lord, and his congregation. Amen and Amen.

2011/4/9 14:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy