Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Hundred Fold Saints And Christ Rest

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

Hundred Fold Saints And Christ Rest

Hundred Fold Saints And Christ Rest
“And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. ” (Mathew 11v28-30 )
“Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11v28-30).
The hundred fold called, is the called of entering the fullness of rest IN CHRIST. There most be some kind of selfish unsurredered nature, within the hearts of thirty and sixty fold Christians, yet unrealized in most cases, for this deep things within the hearts of fallen adamic self, cannot be easily Discern by our natural concepts of the Light or Truth we receive in the former stages. Here is an end of self and rest in Christ, an unshakable union with the savior. Those that are entering these stages , will know great tremendous attack by the enemy, either directly from him or through other instrument. One things most be cleared to this saints is that, they battle not against flesh and blood. And so are free from bitterness and hatred towards the instruments, the enemy uses to divert there mind from this Rest. The instruments of the enemy can be a father, mother, wife, children brothers or sisters (even those of the house hold of faith), loss of earthly possession etc.
The authority which we receive in entering this rest, will not give us a high standing among men especially among the religious or those that are nearer to the Truth; it was always the case, and still the same. Is it not why Paul wrote about somethings which are unlawful to reveal to men including those 30 and 60 fold Christians ? Perhaps they will shout, “That is blasphemy”and discourage them rather than uplift them. This is another lesson, those that are entering the rest of Christ most learn, which is a willingness to tolerate the ignorance of the immature, and just saying what the spirit tells them to say, without fear or favor.
Even our Lord in HIS early days was called Beelzebub or possess with a devil. If Christ who is the end of our spirituality went through that, to expect any other thing is to deny HIM, for HE is the same yesterday, today and forever in the hearts of HIS saints. Those that all men speak well of we are told are the false prophets. The message of the holy spirit most always bring pain to our selfish nature but Life to our spirit. This is where it divides and unites, men. In the scripture we can see clearly how Paul and John faces the same rejection not from unbelievers but by immature believers influenced by someone there fleshy nature recognized as a true and mature servant of Christ. Imagine Paul or John to visit Christian fellowship today after we have now seen the whole picture. Which fellowship group will deny them for the first time? I do not think there will be any. But that was not the case in there time , because Christ in them was unveil to the minds of natural and immature believers.
“This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.” (2timothy 1v 15).
“Alexander the coppersmith (the instrument the enemy used to oppose the message the Lord gave to Paul, which led to the rejection ) did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works: Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words. At my first answer no man stood with me, but all [men] forsook me: [I pray God] that it may not be laid to their charge. Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and [that] all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve [me] unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.” (2timothy 4v14-18 ).
“ wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not. Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth [them] out of the church.” (3Johnv9-10 ).
The burden of Christ leads to meekness and lowliness and this most come as a result of opposition, rejection, misunderstanding etc it crosses the high selfish nature and brings in the childlike submissive nature. The path to Christ rest will cause unrest to our selfish nature, but Liberty in spirit. If the withdrawal of any possession we own shakes our faith in Christ, that is a burden of self though it might be a gift given By God. Outside Christ rest, we become captivated by the burden of self. Look within and see the things which cause you unrest and you will see the burden of self. Lay this aside by receiving the burden of Christ which will lead you to prayers and waiting upon the strength of God.
In Christ rest all questioning and murmuring against the ways of God ceases, though the road looks cloudy and dark, because here, all that is important is:
“I have Christ, as my guide, HE knows were he is leading me. My responsibility is just to do the Will HE have revealed within me. I do not have to know all that HE knows about this rough road ; my responsibility is to follow HIM as HE speaks knowing he will lead me in the right place of HIS rest.”
Where there is no contentment, there is not Rest. Christ rest is a path to contentment, in both physical and spiritual gifts. When a soul enters Christ rest, it easily rejoices with those that rejoice, knowing that it is the same Christ in him/her who is doing well in another soul. The will of Christ is what gives it joy, whether in him or another. This is death to self, an end of all envies and murmuring.
The soul that enters Christ rest, will not care about preserving its own image as long as Christ is glorify. Criticize it, lie against it , or reject it etc it will still keep silence in patience if it is Christ will , waiting for the glory and reign of Christ in the hearts of men.
External religious works like preaching, writings Christian books or articles, singing, healing crusades etc is not the sign of a soul that have enter Christ rest but the internal work of those external religious Truth within the heart. Let us examine our hearts and see if we are not only honoring God with our lips, while our hearts are just on endless religious works undirected by the spirit of God.

Oh nations of the Earth come in to this rest, lay aside the burden of self and bear the burden of the spirit. Here is a merciful savior, who in mercy will save you from your selfish nature. Take this burden it will give you light and rest which reward will be of an eternal value. There is a peace which passes all understanding, for the natural man those not know how to attain peace in the midst of tribulation and sorrow. Come , Come oh nations, take this yoke and you will surely enter the sorrows , rejection and loneliness of Christ but there is unspeakable glory and joy for eternity. No natural eye have seen this ,so stop running into the opinion of men including those you might think to be like angels but come to the one who created all including the Angels and he will daily teach you this Mystery. Amen,

2011/4/7 5:18Profile
davidc

France

Re: Hundred Fold Saints And Christ Rest

Thank you for sharing this Bakary

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Heb 4:10 (KJV)

David

2011/4/7 19:37Profile
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

Re:

Amen brother , IN HIS REST OUR works comes from HIM, an end to our selfish nature.

2011/4/8 4:02Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy