SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : THE PRESENT MADNESS by David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

THE PRESENT MADNESS by David Wilkerson

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
THE PRESENT MADNESS

I am shocked by the present madness of the world. Government leaders are under God’s judicial blindness. You cannot explain the blindness of so many politicians and leaders. They grope about like the blind leading the blind.

It seems like all restraint is being cast aside and a moral madness has hardened multitudes.

Seeing all this madness makes me rejoice all the more that Christ Jesus has quickened those of us who were dead in trespasses and sin. I rejoice that those who once walked according to the course of this world—who were under the spirit of the prince of the power of the air and the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience—who once fulfilled all desires of the flesh and of the mind, even dead in sins—are now raised from the dead, quickened by the Spirit—sitting in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Today, as you grieve over the present madness, give God praise that you have been saved out of it all.

God be praised!

2011/4/6 12:41Profile

Re: THE PRESENT MADNESS by David Wilkerson

I understand where you are coming from, however, I think the Madness in Christendom is what we should be shocked at. The behavior of the world does not surprise me.

I am grieving over the condition of the Church.

2011/4/6 14:44

Re:

Quote:
I understand where you are coming from, however, I think the Madness in Christendom is what we should be shocked at. The behavior of the world does not surprise me.

I am grieving over the condition of the Church.

Why am I always shocked when someone else posts what's on my mind?

Grieving.

2011/4/6 15:26
ManofGod0000

Re:

I third your sentiments JIG and Anonymous777, but I also understand the frustration of Joyful Heart.

Many people blame so much on Mr. Obama, but the unguided parties also need to get their heads out of their tails.

2011/4/6 18:02Profile

Re:

I was also going to say, that I do keep an eye on things. For sure. And yes the world is sinking deeper and deeper into depravity, in your face depravity, as it was in the days of Noah.

History shows us that as the world implodes and goes mad, they have a tendency to blame their ills on God's people.

We are not children of wrath and will escape His wrath (because we are in the ARK), but we have been promised persecution and tribulation.

2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Act 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

This (persecution and tribulation) comes from those that set themselves against the Lord (Satan is behind them) and other kinds of tribulation just come from living in a fallen world and staying true to the Lord.

We escape God's wrath, but will incur the wrath of man, just because we love the Lord and will stay faithful to Him. The world wants our loyalties, though. They want us to bow to Caesar and Hail him.

Joh 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

2011/4/6 19:35
ManofGod0000

Re:

let me clarify,

even if they do get their heads out of the fish tanks or tails, God has already spoken to us, the family of God must now seek to prepare themselves for this coming day

2011/4/6 19:41Profile
PaulFaculin

Quezon City, Philippines

Re:

Praise God! It's kind a timely that I read this article, because just this morning for some reasons I wept because of the reality of the coming (even present) judgment on this world. I also wept about the fact that the great apostasy was emphasized more by our Lord Jesus and by the apostles as a sign of His near coming. I was in awe how I'm dependent and need to be depend on much of His mercy at the coming shakings ahead. And that I know many Christians that are dear to me could be easily, like me, be led astray because of the spiritual coldness at these crucial hours of history.

2011/4/7 1:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy