SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi there everyone and especially Aaron,

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Berea14

Hi there everyone and especially Aaron,

Hi,
Just a new member. Hope you are not too surprised Aaron! Well, nice to see a lively bunch in Him.
I don't have much to say of myself except that I am breathing and seeking! Hee hee, God is good to say the least.
Thanks all so much for your input that I have seen over the last few hours. It is wonderful indeed. May He keep doing what He does and may we rather be pliable to it.
Live according to the tree of life. Be careful of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They are both the same! Just be a vessel and abide in Him. Then nothing will burn up when the time comes. We live in eternity now so stop worrying. Just trust Him.
Yup, steaks. Aaron shall understand!! Any questions? Ask Aaron! Ha ha, got ya! 8-)

2004/11/23 1:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Hi there everyone and especially Aaron,

Quote:
Just a new member. Hope you are not too surprised Aaron! Well, nice to see a lively bunch in Him.

Hi welcomd ot SermonIndex, I pray you are blessed with the online fellowship and listening to the old sermons from the past. If you need any help in using the site or any questions let me know.

2004/11/23 9:24Profile
Spitfire

Re: Hi there everyone and especially Aaron,

Welcome Deon. So happy you have joined us. We look forward to getting to know you. Jump in here and share your thoughts with us. Love, Dian.

2004/11/27 7:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy