Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : KJV

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
fromtheold

South Africa

Re:

Do a bit of research on the "ecumenical movement" and the impact or goal of the various modern day bible translations.

Their goal will surprise you.

2011/4/5 17:04Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Quote:
Do a bit of research on the "ecumenical movement" and the impact or goal of the various modern day bible translations. Their goal will surprise you.

Thank you for your suggestion - it was very illuminating.

white stone

2011/4/6 9:49Profile

Re:

UNITY at ALL COSTS. EVEN the COST OF TRUTH.

Simply put:

Believing two contradictory propositions at the same time is spiritual adultery and compromise.

It is also called "mixture", until the truth is so blurred that it is virtually unrecognizable and everyone is doing what is RIGHT IN THEIR OWN EYES.

Spiritual fornication will continue to increase, but at least, everyone is happy and unified.

There will be no great world-wide or national revival because Jesus said, "...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8

The Lord will not validate man's spiritual fornication so unless men return to the Word of God with all their heart and tear down the idols of religious business, there will be NO REVIVAL.

Pray that there is revival in your own heart and come out of Babylon. Don't wait for anyone else to come out before you turn around. Don't look to see what the crowd is doing. Look to see what JESUS IS DOING.

Christianity has become so blurred and perverted that anyone who does follow the Lord with all their heart and seeks to live a life of faithfulness to His Word, is looked upon as extreme and FOOLISH.

My, my, how things have changed.

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Are The New Versions Really New?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXS5Ydbrsk

Catholic Church- Mother Of Corrupt Bible Versions 1/9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySheyYPB4Qo

A777

2011/4/6 10:29

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy