SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : scripture look up and spell check

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lylewise

Celina, Texas

scripture look up and spell check

I don't in any way mean to be unappreciative by asking this but might there be a way when someone posts a thread that contains a verse of scripture or 100 verses, to have them automatically highlighted and linked so that one can click on them and pull the verse up for quick examination. That without having to go back and forth from a bible site to the thread?

Also

iS their iny posibilitie off ofering SpEl Chec ?

Truly thank you guys for all the work,

ybiC

2011/4/4 10:14Profile

Re: scripture look up and spell check

It would also be nice to have a vertical list of categorized subjects, since it appears from searching around that some of the same subjects are talked about in NEW threads over and over again.

That would be a real plus for this website as it seems past threads just scroll off into oblivion.

I know that would not be easy, putting all threads into categories
(i.e. Sanctification, tithing, bible versions, gifts of the spirit, etc., etc)

Is there a search tool for already talked about subjects?

2011/4/4 11:13
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

What if you wanted to view the the past posts of one specific member? Once again, I know this is asking alot, but there is a lot of wisdom to be shared in these post.

2011/4/6 20:46Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Prayer is a very effective way of finding things. If the LORD wants you to find something, it is no problem for Him to just pop it to the surface.

2011/4/7 0:06Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

Lyle, if you use Firefox as a web browser it has a spell check function in it. No matter what website you are on it spell checks for you as you type, it is very handy!

2011/4/7 0:22Profile
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re:

Did not know that.

Thanks

2011/4/9 0:54Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Quote:
Lyle, if you use Firefox as a web browser it has a spell check function in it. No matter what website you are on it spell checks for you as you type, it is very handy!

Just do not ignore the red zigzag lines underneath the mis-spelled words!!

God bless,
Lisa

2011/4/9 6:02Profile

Quote:
Also I must add this marriage of 8 years of abuse was never consumated. He could not have sex. It was impossible.

They show up with Google Chrome, too.

I think the ability to search for all the posts by a member is a bit of a can of worms, although it has been requested a few times before, including currently in Greg's thread seeking suggestions.

For instance, I've been following two locked threads as they drop down the archive in S + D, and both have now had more, or as many again views, as when they were locked. I don't open them. I just watch the view number with wonder!

2011/4/9 7:41

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy