SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Paula White Breaks Silence on Probes, Divorce, Benny Hinn

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

As I consider the problem of Hinn and Paula, it did not just start with that episode in Rome. It was a-long time a-coming. If one would have been aware of their past, their doctrinal beliefs, their lifestyles, one would not be surprised at all with this revelation of wrong-doing.

The tragedy of it all is that many American Christians are enablers with them. They finance their apostasy, making them very comfortable physically, and emotionally, feeding their egos. And brothers and sisters, this is sin. God's word has strong words to those who delight in these people.
Romans 1:29-32:
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

We must be ever vigilant. If we are not we will soon become their justifiers and in the process open the door a tiny crack through which the devil will gain a foot hold. This happens all in the name of tolerance and/or forgiveness without repentance. Luke 24:47-49 NASB:
47 and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
48 “You are witnesses of these things.
49 “And behold, I am sending forth the promise of My Father upon you; but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.

Let us prayerfully consider who who we justify, support with either words or finances lest we will earn the judgement of God upon us. This is serious...

2011/4/10 23:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy