SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Praising Jesus for that 39 page KJV thread

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread

Re:

Hi Andie,

Thanks to Whitestone, I think I understand, now. So sorry, I seem to be so thickheaded.

What she says, is that you would like some more examples where changing the pronouns could possible render the Bible a history book. Is this what you want? A few more examples?

Thanks, and again sorry for the confusion.

Again, AtG's latest response brings clarity to what I am trying to say.

2011/4/4 9:32

Re: Praising Jesus for that 39 page KJV thread

God bless you white stone.....i think its up to 45 pages now, and i dont know if i'm thanking God for it so much anymore

2011/4/4 9:56

Re:

Andie,

Here is a verse that I think is for the church for all ages.

Of course it can be construed as only my opinion and like anything, can be debated, especially by the Cessationists.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

If it is changed to "you", then it is only for the people back then, and hence a nice history book.

Kind regards,

2011/4/4 12:27

Re:

Here is another one, maybe it is a better example.

Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

This applies to all men for all time and it applies to the ones that physically did the act.

and this:
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

2011/4/4 12:40

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy