SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Update health browny...for who is praying....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
browny

Update health browny...for who is praying....

Dear family in Christ,
For all of you who are praying for me I will try to give a short update concerning my health at the moment. I am almost at the end of the second week of the radiation treatment now.
All is going wonderfully well. When I have to lay under this huge machine I am praying and meditating on the Word and feel so blessed to be able to stay in perfect peace all the time. And sometimes when it is almost to hard, I am able to quickly stabilizes in this blessed peace again. The other day the medical staff mentioned that I am very relaxed under such circumstances, and because of that, it seems my body is easy to handle for them. My wounds are healing well.
Every time I have to lay down, I say: Lord I will lay myself down on your lap now and put my head on Your shoulder. And I start praising Him. Dear saints, there is so a wonderful comfort in speaking the Word of the Lord and praising Him continually in all circumstances!
I also started with the hormonal therapy and have no side effects so far.
I only feel more tired. The dreams that hindered me so badly ( and I have asked you to pray for ) are less, so my sleep is better, thank You Jesus! I have more energy again to pray and give my time to intercession again. It is such a burden on my heart to pray……so much need…..
I hope You will continue to pray for me, I have no church to go to….. so I ask: please continuing to pray.
Shalom to you all!
Browny.

2011/3/31 14:06Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Update health browny...for who is praying....

Continuing in prayer, Browny.

2011/3/31 14:25Profile

Oh Goodness. I smiled so big when reading this that now my cheeks hurt, honestly - what a Blessed pain. :)
I'm so excited here now that I don't know what to write. So incredibly blessed~happy for you dear Sister and such Gratitude I feel for our Loving LORD. How Good He is and how He loves you. You're so precious in His Sight. I can just picture Him holding you as you said. Our gentle Shepherd.
I'm deliriously happy Sis. What a wonderful Saviour - what a wonderful Friend. Bless GOD, Bless GOD, Glory to GOD!

Thank you Sis for putting a freeze-frame smile on my face with your post.

Thank you! and please, if you can, at least give weekly updates or as you feel led.

GLORY TO GOD !!!

2011/3/31 14:26
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Sweet Sister,

Thank you so much for the update on how the Lord's grace is keeping you in perfect peace as you keep your eyes upon Him for He cares for you. He is so faithful and loving and kind.

You continually come to mind by the HOly Spirit to pray for you and I know others continue to pray as well.

Your a blessing of encouragement to all.

Love and continued strength dear sister.

AGAPE,
J-H

2011/3/31 14:30Profile
mama27

WOW, Browny! That is fantastic! Thank you Jesus! We will keep on praying. I know you are a testimony to Jesus every time you are there. I am humbled to be a part of His work in your life. Continued blessings :)

2011/3/31 23:52Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Thank you for the update, I will continue in prayer for you as the Lord leads :)

2011/4/1 6:50Profile
browny

Re: update

Dear prayer friends……
A short update. I am halfway radiation treatment now.
As a result of it my breast is painful. And is keeping liquid.
I am more tired as usual, but in good spirit.
Have some nice contacts with the medical staff and I hope, during the meetings I daily have with them, to show something of the love and peace the Lord is giving me.
Night rest is better now and when I wake up I have thoughts and songs of the Lord.
Only a few times I had real bad dreams.
The Lord is My Shield!

Thanks for praying, please continue as the Lord is leading You.
Shalom,
browny

2011/4/9 10:36Profile
mama27

Re:

Thank you for the update, Browny.....I am sorry you are experiencing some side effects, but I am praying that the radiation will thoroughly do its job, and that the Lord will raise you up to a long life of intercession! Will pray for renewed energy for you....So glad you are in good spirits! God bless you!

2011/4/9 12:04Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Love you dear Sister and praising God for His grace and mercy upon you and your awesome testimony. I will continue in prayer for you and those you come in contact with. Giving God all the glory with you. Amen and Amne

2011/4/9 14:27Profile

Re: Bless our Gentle & Kind Shepherd - Amen

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the House of the LORD FOREVER.

Alleluia!

2011/4/9 22:54

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy