SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Divine Retribution? Japan Quake, Tsunami Resurface God Debate

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Divine Retribution? Japan Quake, Tsunami Resurface God Debate

No prominent U.S. religious figure has opined on divine or supernatural causes of the Japanese quake, but the comments from Ishihara, Beck, Limbaugh and others are reminders of what has been said about a divine role in disasters of the past.

U.S. Christian televangelist Pat Robertson said the 2009 earthquake which rocked Haiti and claimed more than 200,000 lives was because the country was "cursed" after making a "pact to the devil."

read more: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/japan-earthquake-tsunami-divine-retribution-natural-disaster-religious/story?id=13167670&page=2

2011/3/24 14:44Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Divine Retribution? Japan Quake, Tsunami Resurface God Debate

Has not God spoken?

Quote:
Amos:3:6: Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

This post seems to be fishing for something. Do you want someone to speak out? When anyone has in the past they have been ridiculed.

2011/3/24 15:19Profile

Re: Divine Retribution? Japan Quake, Tsunami Resurface God Debate

That link is to page 2 but I have very little to say about secular media's reporting when they hold to their own version of "seperation of church & state" yet their right in there reporting on the state of the church. I'd like to report who owns MSM. Hm?

But the U.S. church should look at itself - as another piece from this ABC's facebook reads - "Hallelujah! Christians Pole Dance for Jesus"

"With what measure you judge ........" - to those who think that Japan is any worse than a country who alleges to be "christian" --- the WORD says - We'll receive DOUBLE for how we've "sinned against or with knowledge".

When will ABC practice what they preach on seperation of church & state? Yet, in all fairness - what witness have we given them?

What witness have we given the people of Japan by Westernizing them?

2011/3/24 15:30

Re:

"When anyone has in the past they have been ridiculed."

As my dear Dad would say, "To each their own."

Even His Word, written in the language of it's day, points to 'choice, choice, choice' regarding what we 'choose' to believe.

We have the quote from Sec of Def Cohen during the Clinton Admin.... but we have to keep that to ourselves or just discuss it elsewhere, as I do indeed.
When your peace returns to you - just move on with whatever it is you researched your heart out over.

Yet, Glory to GOD alone, no one can refute the last eight words in Rev 11:18 combined with Matt 24:22.

Shalom Sis!

2011/3/24 15:42
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

Re:

Quote:
by White_Stone on 2011/3/24 10:19:43

Has not God spoken?

Quote:
Amos:3:6: Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

This post seems to be fishing for something. Do you want someone to speak out? When anyone has in the past they have been ridiculed.

I will speak out!

It is not just individual nations that God is after and judging, but humanity itself for rejecting Jesus Christ - God's only Son.

These are the birth pangs; Haiti gave itself to voodoo as their national religion, Japan has greatly resisted the Gospel of Jesus Christ,

I believe It is pointing to the judgement that is yet to come.

God can and does judge, and He is about to judge and make war on the Great whore.

please pay attention - it comes.

There are only "two bodies" here on the Earth...

There are presently two bodies that are on the Earth - "The Bride of Christ" and "The Harlot" (AKA Mystery Babylon the Great")

As we are called the "Body and/or Bride of Christ" because we are the believing "Body of the elect obedient,".

The Harlot of Babylon is called so, because she is in unbelief, and is unregenerated by the Holy Spirit , she is the "Body of the Unredeemed rebellious" of Adam's fallen race which includes all of the false church(s) and false religions and all nations, tribes and peoples.

The Body of Christ is people (elect saints); the Harlot of Babylon is also people (who reject the truth in Christ - all the unsaved who ever lived) - Two women with two very different destinies.

All, and I mean ALL of the people on the Earth belong to one of these two bodies "and there is NO exception to this" ...you belong to one or the other !

One cannot say they don't belong to MBG (mystery babylon the great) if you do not acknowledge the Jesus Christ is GOD come in the flesh, are are washed in the blood of the Lamb.

He comes to destroy the Harlot.

The Bride and the Harlot = Two bodies or Two women that are here on Earth with two very different destinies. (the Harlot is not just false Christianity or false religions, or an apostate nation - it's ALL of LOST Humanity/Adam's race who willfully reject Jesus Christ)

The Jews went into diaspora for nearly 2000 years because they rejected Jesus Christ, and do we suppose that humanity will escape the judgement of God for the doing the same thing? ...they will not!

Believe in Jesus Christ and maintain God consciousness at ALL times; be aware of Him, and the work He wants to do in your life. Do not resist Him and the work He wants to do in you, because this is rejecting Him. Remember that it is written that without holiness no one shall see God.

Hebrews 12:14 (New King James Version)

14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

God bless

Earendel.

The prophecy of John the Baptist comes...Matthew 3:12

2011/3/24 16:22Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

The USA is on borrowed time, when will our judgment come? We are supposed to be believers and are held to a higher accounting, than folks that just don't believe period. I would say we all better hold on tight, when the dollar is devalued overnight, or even worse not accepted as the worlds currency anymore,the grief this will cause will make the Japan earthquake, look like a a firecracker just went off over there.

2011/3/24 16:40Profile

Re:

Read the signs of His return Mat.24 Mk13 Lk21. I think the answer is there. May want to use a King James todo tbis.

2011/3/24 17:24

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy