SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for Brent Yim (healing of brain tumor)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: Pray for Brent Yim (healing of brain tumor)

We need to feel very-very honored that GOD chose for 'us' to be in that generation that will live or die through these last days.

Everyone I know, the Saints that walk closely to Him, are under attacks of one kind or another.
When I hear their stories, and knowing their walks personally over years - I stand amazed that these that are closest to Him are under the greater attack than the nominal or carnal christians. And I don't mean with temptations to sin neither.

We believe that these "attacks" are merely Boot-Camp for what is to come. The sort of attacks that Joseph went through to put him in the position to fed GOD's people when the great famine (of the Word) hits the earth as never before.

"Be Strong" is what they're hearing. "I, The LORD, am strengthening you for the days ahead." - is what we're hearing. That like with Job, Satan can do Nothing without GOD's allowing him and there is no other reason this would happen in the "Godly" than to draw us closer still, to find that in our weakness HE's made Strong. That of ourselves, we can do nothing. That there is no limit to how close we can or must draw close to Him, especially as it gets darker all around us and Many will be in need of our strength that comes only from a total dependency on Him for All Things.

Brother Brent and his family are held up in our prayers - that rise as incense to our Faithful King's altar. He will never fail us. "Though He slay me, Yet will I trust Him" as well.

Be strengthened with the Power of HIS Might!

He Who called us, Is Faithful. Amen, and Amen.

2011/3/24 15:13
mama27

Re:

PRAYING!!!!!

2011/3/24 17:25Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brother Brent is in surgery this morning, please pray!

2011/3/25 7:10Profile

Re:

Any word yet?

2011/3/26 13:03
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

To let you know an update Pastor Brent Yim is back home and recovering from the surgery. Thank you for all that have prayed and and continue to pray for his recovery. Feel free to write him a public note of encouragement at: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brent-Yim/1655736009

Let us continue to pray, This happened while he was launching a very important pro-life ministry which I believe the Lord still wants to use him in also: http://pro-jectlife.com/

And he has a tremendous heart for revival that the devil does not want to be voiced and shared with others. Pray.

2011/4/8 10:50Profile
mama27

Re:

Oh that is so encouraging!!!! Thank you for the update. Will continue to pray....

2011/4/8 11:32Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Here is the most recent news from Brent's Mom, Janis, and his sister, Lindsay:

Brent's tumor was malignant (cancerous) but the surgeon believes he removed 100% of it, however he will need to start chemo and radiation to make sure the tumor does not come back. It was the primary source which means it was found nowhere else in his body. Please continue to pray that God, our Healer, will heal Brent completely and use this for His glory!

Brent meets with the neuro-oncologist this morning for the first time. Please pray that the doctor would have much wisdom in deciding a treatment plan for Brent.

Thank you all for your prayers, and for the sweet notes on the wall of this prayer event! I know how much they mean to the whole Yim family! Keep it up!

2011/4/9 8:24Profile
Joseph2

Re: Prayer for Brent

I'm praying for Brent. We serve a wonderful Good Shepherd who knows the veryvbest ways to rescue, comfort, heal, renew and restore into His wonderful purposes! Praying that our Lord Jesus Christ will powerfully act on Brents behalf and bring him into a all of the wonderful blessings and purposes that are his in Christ! May our Lord richly bless and keep you!

2011/4/15 14:52Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Amen. I am trusting the Lord will continue to heal and restore him to preaching ministry in the pulpit for the glory of God.

2011/4/15 16:16Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Hallelujah! For the good news. I will continue to hold him up to the Throne with everyone. I am asking and believing too. Glory to God most high!

2011/4/16 13:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy