Word from Sister Gwen

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35943&PN=1

2011/3/17 15:40
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Word from Sister Gwen

Quote:
Sister Gwen wrote on that link - 2/25/11
"What is the name of the city?" I answered, "Christchurch." Suddenly the Holy quickened it to me. "Christchurch." What a name! It has a prophetic meaning. Didn't Jesus Christ say that judgment would begin in His church? (1 Peter 4:7).

Isn't that last sentence taking creative license with the Word of God? (Am I using the correct term?) I mean really!!! But then again, I guess I could be wrong and God is using Christchurch as the beginning of the end. I don’t think He is but who knows?

God bless,
Lisa

2011/3/17 16:12Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

The scripture was

Quote:
1st Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Plus, if it began at Christchurch, why have we not been judged before the unrighteous?

That is just taking liberties of God's Word to attract attention. Not you, Lisa, but that Sister Gwen. Dangerous for her to do so, and for what end?

When it says no one knows but the Father, that is exactly what it means. I wait for my Lord's return.

white stone

2011/3/17 19:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy