Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - MARCH 15 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - MARCH 15 MORNING

Perfect through sufferings.

My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. — And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. — Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none. — I looked on my right hand, and behold, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and a acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

HEB. 2:10. Matt. 26:38,39. ‑Luke 22:44. Psa. 116:3. ‑Psa. 69:20. ‑Psa. 142:4. Isa. 53:3.

2011/3/15 11:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy