Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Christ "Now Is" - Nee

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Christ "Now Is" - Nee

Watchman Nee Daily Devotional for March 13

Jesus therefore said, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am. John 8.28.

We really ought to shout Hallelujah, for Christ "NOW IS"! Christians are in contact with this Christ who "NOW IS"—they are communicating with such a Christ as this—they are related to the God who NOW IS, so that all spiritual things are "now is" to the Christians.

How frequently you have burdens, trials, and problems. So you pray to God, yet no relief seems to come. The more you pray, the more complicated matters appear to be, as though no amount of prayers will help. You should realize that you have been standing on the wrong ground as you prayed, for you have been limiting God with time. You have been waiting for things to happen in the future, yet nothing has happened. Let us thank God that we can instead put the future and today together. Let us ask God to cause us to see that our Lord is the God who "NOW IS" —that whoever touches this point touches the secret of communicating with Him.

2011/3/13 10:09Profile
emwks

Re: Christ "Now Is" - Nee

This is so encouraging- I AM NOW STRONG AND ENCOURAGED, THAT IS REAL EDIFICATION AND BUILDS THE BODY OF CHRIST-I AM IN HIM AND HE IS IN ME ,THIS NOW MAKES ME REJOICE,NOW IS THE APPOINTED TIME-.THIS MUST BE SHARED AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW WHO JESUS REALLY IS AND THAT HE LIVES AND IS A VERY PRESENT HELP. Jesus Christ-all powerful-everywhere present-all knowing-ALMIGHTY GOD- I COULD PRAISE ON AND ON BUT I AM CONSTRAINED BY SPACE SO YOU CONTINUE TO PRAISE HIM-HE LIVES IN THE PRAISES OF HIS PEOPLE.....

2011/3/13 17:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy