SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Speed problem of the mp3 kind.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jouko

Ex-England colony of Australia

Speed problem of the mp3 kind.

Why would a sermon downloaded sound like a Disney production i.e play too fast making it impossible to listen to ? Thanks for any advice, it's for a friend. I'll keep on searching for the answer on the net in the meanwhile.
jouko

2004/11/20 17:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Speed problem of the mp3 kind.

Quote:
hy would a sermon downloaded sound like a Disney production i.e play too fast making it impossible to listen to ? Thanks for any advice, it's for a friend. I'll keep on searching for the answer on the net in the meanwhile.

Is this sermon downloaded off SermonIndex brother? That would be a helpful start to figuring out the problem. And also does other audio on your computer sound ok? maybe its the software?

2004/11/20 17:05Profile
jouko

Re:

No' it's downloaded off the sister application, saarnaindexi. As for the other question of yours Greg, I haven't received an answer yet but will post it as soon as possible and keep on searching in the mean time. It's a funny world, why would anybody be asleep when it's daylight Here in Australia anyway.
jouko

2004/11/20 17:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

hehe im not asleep! 8-) is it possible the mp3 file was encoded badly? does it happen with all the files?

2004/11/20 18:35Profile
jouko

Re:

I've not received an answer yet, It's night time in Finland. The files are encoded the same way and I don't know if it is all the files.
I'm sure there will be an answer coming in about 8-9 hours. I searched the net but nothing about the "disney" effect. I haven't had that problem before, interesting. Unless he is using a program that let's you speed up the recording by choice, like Total Recorder and then forgot to set it back to normal when using playback, if that is possible. You should be asleep. :-)

2004/11/20 18:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
You should be asleep

nope its only 7:05pm here :-P

2004/11/20 19:02Profile
jouko

Re:

That's quite unfair, I've already used a third of today whereas you haven't started today yet !!
...if that makes sense! :-? Makes one begin to think how the time we have been given is used.
More news when I know what the problem is and how it's developing.

2004/11/20 19:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy