SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : John Mulinde's prophetic message at IHOP 3/1/11

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

God bless you Drema,
I spent much time looking fir it in audio but coudn't.

JiG, I hope you can listen to this sermon now.

Blessings to all.

2011/3/21 19:53Profile

Re:

I apologize, Brother Greg, both for breaking the rule as well as jumping ahead of your wise judgment. I'll do better in future. I'm sincerely sorry.

Drema

2011/3/21 19:56
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Please forgive me brother Greg. and thank you very much for posting this message for a time . I know many brothers and sisters will be blessed by it.

Drema was just trying to help me. I take the blame.

2011/3/21 20:05Profile

Re:

No, it was my fault for having pokey dial-up. :o)

Bless you Sisters and Thank you for posting it Greg!

Pokey is right. It's downloading and saying [edit] 4 hrs till show time.

I'm sure it will be Excellent, seeing who all said so.

Bless you all and Thank you!

2011/3/21 21:16
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Bless you all and no apologies really needed. All things work out to the good. I did want to review and very potentially add this message!

God bless.

2011/3/21 21:17Profile
rufnrust

Indiana

Re: John Mulinde's prophetic message at IHOP 3/1/11

If I am walking in repentance, trusting that the cross of Christ has dealt the death blow to my "old man", and that the blood of Jesus cleanses and washes my sinful deeds as I confess and forsake my sin, am I not ready?

John seems to be addressing what (I am) as Job said " I abhor myself" And Isaiah having the vision of the Lord high and lifted up said "I am a man of unclean lips and I dwell among people with unclean lips"

The cross deals with what we are and the blood deals with what we do and have done. If that isn't enough then we are all doomed!

He seems to be saying that because the old nature is still lurking seeking expression, that we are not ready.

Bible verses brought through visions that undermine simple faith should make us a little wary. Maybe I missed something but I was left with the feeling that I can never measure up to how much repentance God requires. And believe me, I believe, preach, and practice repentance.

Somebody help me out here.

Ruf

2011/3/22 6:07Profile

Re:

Quote:
Bible verses brought through visions that undermine simple faith should make us a little wary. Maybe I missed something but I was left with the feeling that I can never measure up to how much repentance God requires. And believe me, I believe, preach, and practice repentance.

I'm with you. I liked listening to the message, and I liked the man's heart and thought that it was a wholesome message of self examination and putting our focus on Christ. YET, there's something that didn't strike with me, and left me feeling that there's just something missing there, that I have yet to put my finger on.

It didn't resonate with my heart like other recommended messages from this site, and I'm not so sure why.

2011/3/22 8:59
Benjamin7

Québec, Canada

Re:

Zac Poonen gave a message on True Faith on March 6, 2011. Maybe it can help shed some light on what's missing.

It can be found on his church website (video and audio) or on youtube. Search on youtube for: True Faith Zac Poonen - March 6, 2011

2011/3/22 10:19Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

This sermon reminded me of the revival stories I read such as " The Shantung Revival" and other revival stories where our true self is put under the examining eye of the Lord Himself. Just as Art Katz always said: "There is faith and faith, repentance and repentance." Of everything spiritual, there is the true and there is the false. They may look, and feel exactly the same but the difference between the two is as the difference between heaven and hell.

2011/3/22 11:22Profile

Re:

Benjamin7

Quote:
Zac Poonen gave a message on True Faith on March 6, 2011.

This message was also a great blessing to me. Thank you!

Quote:
This sermon reminded me of the revival stories I read such as " The Shantung Revival" and other revival stories where our true self is put under the examining eye of the Lord Himself.

Me, too, UntoBabes.

There's a quote that brother Greg posted in the "Great Quotes 12" thread that speaks to my heart so strongly....
Quote:
“Let us remember that in the last judgment we shall not be asked how learned we were and whether we displayed our learning before the world; to what extent we enjoyed the favor of men and knew how to keep it; with what honors we were exalted and how great a reputation in the world we left behind us; or how many treasures of earthly good we amassed for our children and thereby drew a curse upon ourselves. Instead we shall be asked how faithfully and with how childlike a heart we sought to further the kingdom of God; with how pure and godly a teaching and how worthy an example we tried to edify our hearers amid the scorn of the world, denial of self, taking up of the cross, and imitation of our Savior; with what zeal we opposed not only error but also wickedness of life; or with what constancy and cheerfulness we endured the persecution or adversity thrust upon us by the manifestly godless world or by false brethren, and amid such suffering praised our God.” - Philip Spener

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=38067&forum=35

2011/3/22 12:32

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy