SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Didn't know where to post this, unbelievable

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Didn't know where to post this, unbelievable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KeAkMUgGYs&feature=player_embedded

The world is ending, buy some jewelry.

2011/2/25 0:12Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Didn't know where to post this, unbelievable

Even if we didn't buy jewellery, the world would end.

If this isn't blasphemy, I don't know what is. I see it as taking the Lord's name in vain and making light of His word.

What some people do for sales.

2011/2/25 8:09Profile

Re: Didn't know where to post this, unbelievable

I think that this businessman is just another secular infidel out to make a buck.

He's just creative, knowing the naivete' of most Christians, and especially those in name only. The idea of this commercial is so absurd, it defies reason, which then assures that there will be some who will want the 50% off deal.

You know, "Eat, Drink, and wear yo' bling...fo the time is short!"

I'll bet this is a successful investment for him. This is very sad, if you believe that there are actually Christians who will buy....but I bet there is.

2011/3/4 8:22
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

"You know, "Eat, Drink, and wear yo' bling...fo the time is short!"

I don't think this is the aim he is going for, however I have been wrong before. I am guessing he is focusing on the end times because paper money will have zero value and so gold and silver is better to own since it should lose its value (although I would much rather have a bite to eat than a gold necklace). But either way this guy probably made a killing.

2011/3/4 8:30Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy