SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : New Moderator For the Discussion Forums: Compton

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 New Moderator For the Discussion Forums: Compton

Brothers and Sisters,

I am excited to announce another moderator who will be serving with us to help moderate and serve the discussion forum members and what happens in the forums. Please greet brother Mike and do pray for him in this new role for him.

Mike Compton
https://www.sermonindex.net/userinfo.php?uid=9779

2011/2/24 19:09Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: New Moderator For the Discussion Forums: Compton

Yay!!!! :-)

2011/2/24 19:21Profile
mamaluk

Re: New Moderator For the Discussion Forums: Compton

Yay 2!

May God continue to bless this ministry!

mz

2011/2/24 19:24Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Great to see Bro. Mike serving in this role. Have greatly enjoyed his insights and cyber fellowship over the years.

2011/2/24 20:07Profile

Re:

Yay from me too. I love Brother Compton as well.

The more the _________ ? I'm not sure about merrier, but the more protected we'll be - amen!?! :)

With my prayers for the whole of SI ~ as always.

Your Sister in Christ.

2011/2/24 21:36
Compton

Re:

Thank you everyone for the warm response!

It is wonderful to be with everyone here. I've made some true life-long friends from Sermon Index over the years. Some, I've been able to meet or talk to in person. I look forward to making many more friends here!

One thing I can heartily testify of about Sermon Index, are the many sweet opportunities of fellowship available here. Despite the various issues that occupy our attentions, when we first look out for one another's well being with affection and compassion, this place becomes an encouragement in Christ, a consolation of love, and a welcome fellowship of the Spirit.

"If I can write an unkind letter, speak an unkind word, think an unkind thought without grief and shame, then I know nothing of Calvary love."

Amy Carmichael

Blessings,

Mike

2011/2/24 22:51Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

This is more tremendous news! Compton, my wife and I will add you to our prayer list, as we pray for our moderators daily. May the Lord sustain you with all that He is!

2011/2/24 23:23Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I can say Glory to God! If Brother Greg and these others are so excited to have you as moderators then so am I. My prayers with you all as well. Brother Greg, your name is not there???

May the Lord continue to bless Si and protect it along with Brother Greg and the moderators and all God's children. Continue to glorify Yourself here Lord and around the world.

2011/2/25 14:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I can say Glory to God! If Brother Greg and these others are so excited to have you as moderators then so am I. My prayers with you all as well. Brother Greg, your name is not there???

I am desiring the 4 brothers to be the contact people for problems in the forums and other things as I want to concentrate my energy and time on other matters of the website and ministry. I am so thankful for the help these brothers are and will be. And also for all the continued prayers of the saints across the world.

2011/2/25 14:17Profile

Re:

Off topic, but not -

Brother Compton, I see you've posted a quote from Amy Carmichael.

Just wanted to ask if you've ever read the Biography that Elisabeth Elliot wrote of her?

I think you'd find it quite interesting. Elisabeth followed and loved her as almost a mentor, and was quite honest about Amy because of that fact. I highly recommend the book.

GOD Bless you and yours!

2011/2/26 11:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy