SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Two Witnesses

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TimmyJoe

Panama City, FL

The Two Witnesses

Has anyone heard of Yisrayl Hawkins and this teaching about the two witnesses? Whats that all about?

2011/2/24 12:18Profile

Re: The Two Witnesses

Never heard of the guy Timmy. I know the only other teaching about them, besides that it'll be two men that didn't die from the OT is that they represent the true overcomers and the remnant Jews, as a whole, witnessing in the last days.

What does Mr. Hawkins teach, Brother?

2011/2/24 12:48
Lysa

East TN for now!

I've never heard of him either but I found him on wikipedia:

Hawkins announced in the House of Yahweh's February 2006 newsletter that nuclear war would start September 12, 2006.[1] He claimed it is a part of the HoY's commission to warn the nations and the people of the world. He was interviewed on the Channel 4 web show thisisaknife about his apocalyptic predictions. Among other things, he claimed that Abilene, Texas would be saved from the impending destruction and invited the show's presenter to join him there so he would be safe.

Starting June 12, 2008
Most recently, he has stated the nuclear war would begin on Thursday June 12, 2008. Since the passing of this date without incident, Hawkins has yet to predict another date for a nuclear war.

Legal issues
In May 2008 Hawkins was charged with bigamy. It was alleged that he has 30 wives.[3] In October 2009 all 4 counts of bigamy charges were dropped.[4]
---------------------

Not to judge the man but he just doesn't sound kosher.

God bless,
Lisa

2011/2/24 13:54Profile
TimmyJoe

Panama City, FL

Re:

I had never heard of him but my brother said he saw a commercial on ESPN about someone saying they found the two witnesses and gave a web address www.wefoundthem.org. I was just wondering if anyone knew what they were teaching. Thanks Lysa I'll have to check out wikipedia.

2011/2/24 14:59Profile

This guy is witnessing something, but it ain't God.

Went over to Hawkins site, and left before the nausea set in fully. How many ways can a man announce he is an anointed cult leader?

Something like the Hebrew version of the venerable Jim Jones....and actually calls himself the End-Times Anointed one....WHEW! Is that fish I smell, or what?

2011/2/24 15:18

I've met Pastor Yisrayl Hawkins at the House Of Yahweh in Abilene TX, he's pretty intense. He teaches the 613 laws of Yahweh and how to practice these laws. In order to get any benefit from his teaching, you must listen without prejudice and leave your Christianity at home. There is a lot of negative propaganda out there concerning Hawkins, don't dwell on that, just listen to his teaching or read his literature and if you don't agree with his teaching,there's plenty of sermons on this website you can move on to the next.
below is a link to the The Two Witnesses sermon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex-Egrk0igU
http://www.yahweh.com

2011/11/1 22:23

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy