Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Pale Horse released in Egypt

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
paula4jc

Pale Horse released in Egypt

THE MESSIAH IS COMING!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord! Beloved, our redemtion draw neigh.

Did you all catched the news this weekend? The Pale apocalyptic horse was caught in the midst of Egypt riot on several international news cameras over the weekend such as; MSNBC, EU news, etc.
The news had spread globally like wild fire. Now the world will have no excuse to say they never knew.

The Greek word Pale khlôros (χλωρóς) is translated as "pale green."

Revelation 6:7
I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Also, in the news was Iran, for the first time in decades Iran sent war ship through the Suez Canal . You already heard Iran war will be post-rapture.

Surely, time is over! Let the wise bride prepare in complete "Holiness." Let those with an ear hear and not be caught ashamed.

Another reference of to the pale green color -
http://repentandpreparetheway.org/The%20Four%20Apocalyptic%20Horse.pdf

Pale is a direct translation from a Greek word called CHLOROS. CHLOROS basically signifies the color of chlorophyll, the property that gives plants their healthy, green color.

http://www.jesusislordradio.info/
PALE HORSE-THE AWAKENING FINAL.

2011/2/23 21:23Profile

Re: Pale Horse released in Egypt

Sis, this has been proven to be a fluke in the film. The video was first seen on the Rachel Maddow show on msnbc and the 'reflection' or fluke in the film has only been 'noticed' or pulled out by gullible christians.
I read about this on another forum on the 3rd of this month.
It's nonsense.

We haven't even seen the Black Horse yet and not even sure if what is going on now is the Red Horse. Too many folks trying to "hurry" things and making us all look like baffoons. Far too many "reactionaries" out there making a mockery of eschatology and Christians as a whole.

No one will need a video clip of a controversial blip in a video to know when Rev 6 is being fulfilled.
This is really sad because I just came back on to post some 'real' news from Israel and after seeing this on 'this' forum - Goodness, now I fear posting any middle-east news without people jumping out of their shoes and screaming IT'S THE END - WE'RE GONNA BE RAPTURED ANY SECOND NOW.

Sorry Paula, but sometimes things really get to me and this sort of thing tops the list along with the pathetic-prophetic movement we're plagued with.

It's just sad, that's all - because it confounds any True News there is to share.
Sorry

2011/2/23 22:34

Re: Pale Horse released in Egypt?

Are you saying that a literal greenish horse was recently seen in Egypt?....Hmm.....well, here is a decent idea of what the Pale horse is, from Bible tools, and and Richard T. Ritenbaugh.

The Pale Horse:
[The color of the corpse; Death by plague.BT]

Revelation 6:8

Characteristically, the apostle John describes the fourth horse and rider using a paucity of verbiage: The horse is "pale," the rider's name is "Death," and "Hades" follows him. This is the extent of the biblical description, yet even so, these provide us with sufficient clues to deduce a cogent interpretation.

First, the horse's coat is a unique and otherworldly pale. The Greek word is chlooros, which we recognize as the origin of such English words as "chlorine," "chloroform," and "chlorophyll." It technically refers to a greenish-yellow color found in nature in the pale green of just-sprouted grass or new leaves (see Mark 6:39; Revelation 8:7; 9:4; these are chlooros' only other occurrences in the New Testament).

Secular Greek writers, however, did not confine chlooros just to sprouting plants. In The Iliad, Homer describes fearful men's faces with this term, suggesting a pallid, ashen color, and in other instances, it is the pale golden color of honey or the gray bark of an olive tree. Sophocles writes that it is the color of sand, while Thucydides applies it to the skin color of those suffering from plague.

It is this last description that is probably John's intended meaning; the color of the horse reminded him of the pale, greenish-gray color of a corpse or decaying flesh. The Phillips translation renders chlooros as "sickly green in color"; the New English and the Revised English Bibles, as "sickly pale"; the New Jerusalem Bible, as "deathly pale"; and the New Living Translation, as "pale green like a corpse." The fourth horse sports a coat only producers of horror movies would love!

Upon the back of this gruesome beast sits one whose name is "Death." This is another unique feature of this horseman, as none of the others receives a name. The Greek word is the normal word for "death," thánatos, suggesting on the surface a generic application of the term. However, this would be jumping to a conclusion, for the term is probably meant to be understood more specifically as "pestilence" or "disease."

The evidence for this meaning here derives primarily from the Greek translation of the Old Testament called the Septuagint. In several places, the Septuagint translators rendered the Hebrew word deber, meaning "pestilence" or "disease," as thánatos. For instance, in Exodus 5:3, Moses and Aaron tell Pharaoh, "Please let us go three days' journey into the desert and sacrifice to the LORD our God, lest He fall upon us with pestilence [Hebrew deber; Greek thánatos] or with the sword." This combination of translations also occurs in the fifth plague, that of the murrain or cattle disease: God tells Moses to inform Pharaoh, "There will be a very severe pestilence" (Exodus 9:3; see also verse 15). In a later instance, God warns Judah through Jeremiah, "I will send . . . pestilence among them, till they are consumed from the land that I gave to them and their fathers" (Jeremiah 24:10).

The most convincing piece of evidence for thánatos meaning "pestilence" in this passage comes from the mouth of our Savior in the Olivet Prophecy, as He describes the events leading up to His return. He prophesies to His disciples, "And there will be famines [third seal or horseman], pestilences [fourth seal or horseman], and earthquakes in various places" (Matthew 24:7). He does not use thánatos but loimós, which literally means "pestilence" or "disease." Once Jesus Himself weighs in, there is no argument. The pale rider brings death by disease.

Richard T. Ritenbaugh
The Four Horsemen (Part Five): The Pale Horse

Read more: http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/6848/Pale-Horse.htm#ixzz1EqMsATto

2011/2/23 22:40
Giggles

Re:

Quote:
Are you saying that a literal greenish horse was recently seen in Egypt?....

That's precisely the implication:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQKOj9Sxkg&feature=related

Slide to the 1:23 mark right in the lower middle center of the screen and you'll see the anamoly. It replays. MSNBC claims the footage was unaltered but are not sure what they caught on film.

2011/2/24 0:24Profile

Re:

I'll post a few of the posts I've read from various forums that have covered this thing since 2/3/11.
This is a very bad "witness" on all the forums it's been on. It's truly making 'us' look like nut-cakes and is doing a lot of damage. The people haven't wanted to hear what the Scriptures say, after seeing "christians" react in such a way over something that's been explainable.
There is a true message from His Word about what is going on in this world right now, but this stupid video and some christian's reaction to it is truly making it almost impossible to get the truth out now.
These people who are on these threads about this video have still-framed and enlarged the frames and did every technical thing one can do with this footage and this below is the consensus - but you all decide what's more important - the integrity of GOD's Word & the witness or this video "anomoly".

It moves the same speed and timing as the camera. That shows that it is a lens refraction.

You can see the matching light reflection marks (dots) at the top of the screen moving identically with the "ghost horse."

It's an internal refraction artifact of the camera lens caused by the bright fire.

The movement of the 'apparition' coincides with the movement of the camera itself.

The 'ghost horse' isnt the only refraction artifact in the image either.

You see refractions of all the other bright objects as well.

It's a glare/reflection on the camera lense. Many times "ufo" footage has also turned out to be a reflection on the lense.

Notice the "green horse" does not move until the camera does. When the camera Slowly pans right, the "green horse" appears to move to the right. At the exact same time the camera turns from paning directly right to up and to the right, the "green horse" also begins to "rise" as though to float over the audience.

Go back and watch the footage several times. The "image" moves in exact conjunction with the camera movement. The brightest source in the footage is up and to the left, from the smoke and glaring lights; consequently, there is an image cast onto the camera lense to the lower right of the screen.
Follow the camera. The thing moves when camera moves and thing ascends when camera ascends

The camera crews were working from inside hotel rooms and recording the scenes through glass windows.
The camera pans right and the "ghost horse" moves right.

2011/2/24 0:55
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

I watched this video (at the mark giggles said to) 7-8 times before I read anybodies commentary, or even the original commentary here...and concluded that it was a real interesting light blob caused by the fire. Nothing more.

2011/2/24 1:39Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

I watched the video and believe its a fake, I have recently got into video editing and though I'm no video editing expert by any means, its actually pretty easy to put in a pale horse on a video these days. With the right software I could make anything happen on a video or news clipping and pass it off as real. And to me that is the more scary thing that our technology is that good to be able to do that.

I am also no expert on end times things but I believe that the things spoken in revelations will be pretty plain cut and dry when it comes to its fulfillment without any kind of doubt.

2011/2/24 1:56Profile

Re:

I can't post pictures here and can't give the links to the three forums I saw this on since 2/3 but one is a christian site and that thread ended on the 9th,thankfully, but the other two are very large mixed forums - Christians and non-Christians who get along very well normally but some of the language is well ... just can't post them - but one expert guy did refractory type things with two frames with multiple lines crossing diagonally from the fire to the 'image' and it proves it's a temporary and fading 'burn' in the camera's lens. It showed the shape of the top of the fire and it was the same shape that stayed in the camera for a few seconds and faded.

The problem with "following after signs" is that, it puts you in league with the New Agers, who have also grabbed this video for themselves as well - saying it signals the coming of their christ also... as in Benjamin Creme's Maitreya - but what most people are seeing as a "green horse" others are seeing as a "white horse draped in green cloth". Phew.
The signs in the sky etc that Jesus warned about were Not for us to watch. He was warning us to not be deceived by these type signs in the sky etc.

The only signs we're to watch for is the actual Literal Events that He spoke of.
The 4 horsemen will not be seen on horses - but what each symbolic horse brings - the events are literal and can be watched for.
Again - we have not seen the black horse events yet and so how are we so convinced and so easily by a ghost image from a camera lens? Because we don't read His Word and take it as seriously as we do what others say, teach or catch on cameras.
On these forums there's talk of "Project Bluebeam" and a host of other things connected to this discussion - so how far do we go with watching counterfeit manifestations in the sky and elsewhere? Dangerous pass-time.
What is symbolism in The Revelation and what is literal, should be taken seriously and discerned properly or else the strong delusion and deception will certainly carry folks away. There will be tons of signs in the skies and lying signs & wonders and He warned us to not watch for those or be deceived by them - only literal events.
Grievious topic but I suppose He allows these things to come up for a reason.

2011/2/24 2:11

Re:

Amen Matthew. Your post wasn't there while I was replying.

Thank you Areadymind as well. Tis comforting.

2011/2/24 2:13
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Are we so desperate for the Scriptures to be true, and so lacking in faith, that we'll resort to funny looking camera lens distortions to somehow confirm our faith? I think we already have a more sure word of prophecy, and His name is Jesus. Let's stick to Him.

2011/2/24 8:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy