Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Sick Daughter

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Sick Daughter

Dear Saints
Can I ask you all to pray for my daughter who is running a high fever as of this morning? Although she is in good spirits,she has had this fever for a few days now and only today has it risen so high (104).Me and my wife have been going through a tough time these last few weeks and now with my daughter sick, it seems like the troubles are no closer to ending then when they started.
Thank You
John

2011/2/22 10:50Profile
mama27

Re: Sick Daughter

I have been praying for you, and will continue. Oftentimes it DOES seem to be more than we can bear. Don't give up! Without wanting to be insensitive, I just want to share that for me, when the onslaught keeps coming, I have had to get to a place where God is enough - GOD HIMSELF - not what He can do for me, or give me in terms of tangible things. It is not an easy place to come to, but I am convinced it is one of many things God uses to conform us to His image. Blessings to your family!

2011/2/22 11:12Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I am praying as well for complete healing for your daughter and for you and your wife. God is faithful and there is nothing too hard for Him. He already has the answers. God bless you all as you seek and trust Him with peace and assurance. I pray this way because I go through things constantly and pray this for myself as well. Be glorified in this family Dear Lord. We love and praise You. Amen and Amen.

2011/2/23 0:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy