SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : OUR HEAVENLY FATHER HAS A PLAN FOR YOU

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER HAS A PLAN FOR YOU

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2011
OUR HEAVENLY FATHER HAS A PLAN FOR YOU by David Wilkerson

God has a preconceived plan to deliver us out of our fiery trials. No matter what you are going through, God has a plan tailored for every difficulty. It is a plan that could never be conceived or imagined by the human mind.

Take, for example, the fiery trials facing Israel in the desert. There was no bread, no food of any kind. What committee, what intercession group could have come up with this, “Let’s pray that tomorrow we wake up and discover white flakes of angel’s food covering the ground—with a taste of honey.”

God had a plan—a miracle, inconceivable plan. Incredible!

Then there was no water. The hot desert parched their lips. There was no way to survive, humanly speaking. Hundreds of thousands weeping, facing a life-and-death crisis.

Who could have imagined how God could save the day? Who could have pointed to a big rock and suggested to Moses, “Go; strike it and cause a river of water to flow out”?

But God had a plan—conceived in his mind long before the crisis.

Go back to the Red Sea, with an impassible sea before them—Pharaoh’s army racing toward them. Impossibilities! Hopelessness!

2011/2/17 12:57Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: OUR HEAVENLY FATHER HAS A PLAN FOR YOU

Amen! Thank you for posting this; yes, He does have a plan for us! Thank you Jesus that all things work out for good to those who are called according to His purpose (paraphrased). When I look back on my life, I wonder how He loves but I just have to thank Him for loving me!

And my life (and yours) is not over with~!!!! Who knows what else He is going to do in it!!!!

Thank you Jesus! God bless, Joyful!
Lisa

2011/2/17 13:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
God has a preconceived plan to deliver us out of our fiery trials. No matter what you are going through, God has a plan tailored for every difficulty. It is a plan that could never be conceived or imagined by the human mind.

Amen, let us not lose heart for God's best in our lives.

2011/2/17 13:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy