SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Your Healing Is In Your Mouth

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
FranklinB

Re:

Yes, I have been sick and I did just as I wrote that's why I know it works. Once you experience something for yourself nobody can talk you out of it. Thanks

2011/2/18 17:43Profile
FranklinB

Re:

Thank you StarofGod for taking the time to read this article. Thanks!

2011/2/18 17:45Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: sick kids

I've had sick children I've prayed for and the next day they were well. Same with myself. I too, know God's word has power! Thank you Jesus for being the Word!

God bless,
Lisa

2011/2/18 18:24Profile

Re:

Declare the deed done before you have any evidence .
Create the reality by speaking it into existence (by faith of course).
Your word( as a believer) have the same power as God speaking.
Can this be true?

2011/2/18 18:25

Re:

Paul should have read this article. He could have shown it to Trophimus in 2 Timothy 4:20, poor guy.

Do I believe in healing? 100%, no questions, yes!

However, there are times I've prayed with just as much faith in God as the times that I've seen healing, and I've seen nothing.

Smith Wigglesworth said that he'd seen just as many unhealed as healed that were prayed for, and he'd seen QUITE a few healed. There are also many guys like him, who preached the same message as "claim you healing by faith" who suffered with secret physical afflictions up until the day they died, every day telling themselves that they were healed. And if you want to talk about believing for healing, these would be the guys to talk to. These guys had experienced first hand the miraculous healing power of Christ in themselves and in others in times past. I'm sure they weren't lacking in what many seem to refer to as "faith".

Can God heal anything, anytime, every time? Of course. Does He though, is an entirely different matter.

There are plenty who I've seen declare themselves "by the Word" healed right into the grave. And I've seen those who've stopped taking their medication because they just declare themselves healed, only to do serious damage to their bodies. I've also seen those who have been healed. Unless God says something IS first, we don't have any business speaking on His behalf.

I'm QUITE willing to be wrong though, as I would much rather see everyone healed. I just haven't seen the Scriptural or physical evidence for such a claim yet. Just saying, that's all.

2011/2/18 18:46

Re: Your Healing Is In Your Mouth

"A wholesome tongue is a tree of life"

A wholesome tongue is merely an instrument of a very healthy heart.

2011/2/18 19:51

Re:

Quote:
However, there are times I've prayed with just as much faith in God as the times that I've seen healing, and I've seen nothing.

There is a truth here that we are not seeing and it would help a lot of people find joy instead of confusion and condemnation. I agree with the above quote.

There are a lot of variables to take into consideration when dealing with healing.

The top of the list is the Will of God. I believe the second is Desperation, the third is likened unto the second, Determination, never giving up until..

Sometimes we have authority that takes over and the need is met, while other times we wonder if God left the planet.

Healing is not an exact science, you can't pinpoint why certain people are healed and others are not. Could be timing, our faith is more fret which always leads to complaining, could be God is working things out to bring about healing. So many variable, we need the gift of discernment in operation.

2011/2/18 20:04

Re:

Quote:
There are a lot of variables to take into consideration when dealing with healing.

The top of the list is the Will of God. I believe the second is Desperation, the third is likened unto the second, Determination, never giving up until..

Very well said.

Too much of what we see today doesn't have God's will as the foremost factor in the matter. It's become popular to promote having faith in faith, and not faith in God.

2011/2/18 22:07
Giggles

Re:

The man who wrote this:

http://theworksofgod.com/2011/02/15/presentation-to-joint-heirs-a-sunday-school-class-at-bethlehem/

is the father of this child:

http://theworksofgod.com/2011/02/09/500-posts-and-counting/

2011/2/18 22:23Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

barriers to healing

Quote:
EverestoSama wrote:

Approved wrote:
Healing is not an exact science, you can't pinpoint why certain people are healed and others are not.

I agree with what you both have said but I wanted to offer reasons possibly it is not an exact science or why some don't get healed....

The following is from Derek Prince’s sermon, “Invisible Barriers to Healing:”

Common barriers to receiving healing:

1. Ignorance (of God’s word and God’s will)
Isa 5.13
Hosea 4.6

2. Unbelief
Heb 3.12-13

3. Unconfessed sin
Prov 28.13

4. Unforgiveness to other people
Mark 11.25

5. Occult involvement
Exodus 23.24-26

6. Enter into a covenant with people who have false Gods
Ex 23.32 (Example Free Masonry)

This one came to me when posting this:
You husbands likewise... SO THAT YOUR PRAYERS MAY NOT BE HINDERED. ~ 1 Peter 3:7

I look over these myself and I'm honest enough to admit that I can see who, what, when and where I've been guilty and I wasn't blessed (so to speak).

I offer this in humbleness and anyone is free to reject or accept.

God bless,
Lisa

2011/2/20 8:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy