SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise Report

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Praise Report

I have a praise report. All glory to God!

My long time friend and I have begun praying on the phone for our families etc.

Sunday afternoon we prayed for my son who has been experiencing an extreme tiredness & heaviness in the afternoon and evenings. I talked to him about vitamins and diet etc. and he was good there.

Then it came to me that it might be an oppression. So my friend and I prayed. Did some warfare on the phone in agreement. Sunday morning my son went to Church and came home very, very tired and could hardly get up to go to the meeting that night.

I asked him how the meeting was and he told me it was good and after the meeting he was not tired nor was he tired on Monday, even after work! He said he had not felt this good in a long time at this time of day. Glory to God. He showed us what the problem was and what to pray to get him set free!

He really thanked me and my friend and the Lord.

I believe it was a combination. Being in the Presence of God at Church and our warfare prayer that broke that oppressiveness. Glory to God.

My son also came to me a couple of weeks ago and said the Lord has laid it upon his heart that we should begin to pray together for our family etc. This is an answer to prayer. It had to come from him when he was ready.

God seems to be raising up laborers. Glory to God. I believe that all our prayers are heard and that one day and maybe suddenly, we will see God be glorified and we will see our prayers answered. God loves them even more than we do and He loves our prayers for them. Thanking You my Savior for who You are and for Your love for all mankind. May we be even more diligent in our praying for the lost. Amen and Amen

2011/2/15 11:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy