SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Question about Downloading Audio Sermons

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
souljahstatu

Question about Downloading Audio Sermons

Is there a way to download all of the sermons (let's say, of Leonard Ravenhill) in one fell swoop? Or do we have to rename each file, and download them individually? It is a pretty tedious task, so I was just wondering if there was some way I could just download a bunch of sermons from one preacher or one topic in an .rar file or something.

I'm a student and I work in the Library to pay bills, and I usually jam some earbuds in and listen to sermons.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

2011/2/12 18:49Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Question about Downloading Audio Sermons

Quote:
Is there a way to download all of the sermons (let's say, of Leonard Ravenhill) in one fell swoop? Or do we have to rename each file, and download them individually? It is a pretty tedious task, so I was just wondering if there was some way I could just download a bunch of sermons from one preacher or one topic in an .rar file or something.

Hi,

We are working on in the future to have all the "speaker categories" automatically setup as "podcasts" with their own RSS/XML feed. But for right now users need to single click to download each file manually. There is a SermonIndex.net Podcast with some of the best sermons that you can get here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=161123223

2011/2/12 19:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy