SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Create Your Reality

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FranklinB

Create Your Reality

God is creator. How did He create, by his words. And God and his words are one (John 1:1). So, whatever God can do his word can do. That's important because the Bible says his word is his power (Hebrews 1:3 Romans !:16). When God gave you his word He gave you the very thing He used to create. And God said his word would not return to him void, but it shall accomplish that which He pleases (Isaiah 55:11).

In Hebrews 11:3 it says, through faith the worlds were framed by the word of God. So God created by releasing his faith by his words. So things came out of God by his words. His faith was the substance of all that was created (Hebrew 11:1). And you were made in his image and likeness (Genesis 1:26). And God by his word supplied you with his faith and his power. You take his faith and his power and release them out of your mouth and create your way. Isn't that what God told Joshua, "This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1:8). He was to make his way by releasing God's word from his heart by his words.

So if you are in a situation and don't see a way out, create one. Create your deliverance- "The mouth of the upright will deliver them" (Proverbs 12:6). Isn't that what David did when he went up against Goliath, he said "This day will the Lord deliver you into my hand; and I will smite thee, and take thy head from thee" (1Samuel 17:46). You should never approach your giant with your mouth shut. Whatever you are looking for God to do you should be speaking because God said "I create the fruit of the lips" (Isaiah 57:19).

You see whatever you are looking for from God first has to come from you. Jesus said it this way "A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of the heart bringeth forth evil things. How do you bring forth? Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks (Matthew 12:34,35). Things come out of you by your words. So when the word is in you it will come out of you. And God said when it comes out it will accomplish. Understand this the word can do just what Jesus did, become physical. After all doesn't God call Jesus the word made flesh(physical) John 1:14. And you do that by faith for faith is the substance of things. So whatever you are trying to get from the Bible faith is the substance of it. But faith in you heart has to be released that's why Jesus said "If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed ye shall say..." (Matthew 17:20). So if you don't like what you see take the word and make your way prosperous. That's what God was showing you all through the first chapter of Genesis, He was showing you yourselves.

2011/2/9 15:26Profile
JB1968

Ohio USA

Re: Create Your Reality

It is only by Him. It is not in ourselves, it is all of grace. Remember, we cannot bribe God, but only seek His will and Him first (Matt. 6:33).

2011/2/9 15:29Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Just don't get to the end of your life and find the reality that you have created is so far from the pattern that he has planned that he can't find the image of his son in you.

2011/2/9 16:12Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re: Create Your Reality??

Create Your Reality??

I would far rather 'submit' to my LORD God's reality for me, than create my own!

I would suggest you submit to His will, rather than dictate your own..... unless you would rather be your own god. If so then you will have to live with the consequences of that decision.

Sorry to be so blunt, but what you wrote is a gross distortion of the truth. I pray your eyes will be open to see the deception of what you have written.

2011/2/9 16:16Profile
Giggles

Re:

Word of Faith.

2011/2/9 20:56Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Christ Jesus is Reality when we read I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, The word Truth literally means the Reality of God. He is the only truth and reality we need. To create our own is very dangerous, Christ Jesus is the ROCK of Reality if its not based on Him but something we Create we are sure to crumble and fall because we are surely standing on shifting sand. Its also an error to think God desires us to prosper in worldly wealth if you truly look at the Words of Christ He says NOTHING nice about Money or the things of this world.

2011/2/10 1:49Profile
RainMan

Re: Create Your Reality -part 1

As a young man God delivered me from WOF false doctrine. God is not a cosmic lapdog / puppet that we can order about with his "word" that is blasphemous. WOF Pentecostals have very little understanding of the "word". I was in danger of hell and it was the mercy of God that led me out. You cannot create your own destiny you are not YAHWEH. My friend i say this kindly you are in grave danger. Please look at i am about to share with you closely and respond to what you do not agree with.
4Do not say in your [mind and] heart, after the Lord your God has thrust them out from before you, It is because of my righteousness that the Lord has brought me in to possess this land--whereas it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the Lord is dispossessing them before you.

5Not for your righteousness or for the uprightness of your [minds and] hearts do you go to possess their land; but because of the wickedness of these nations the Lord your God is driving them out before you, and that He may fulfill the promise which the Lord swore to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

6Know therefore that the Lord your God does not give you this good land to possess because of your righteousness, for you are a hard and stubborn people.

Deut 8:18 is often quoted as a license for covetousness. Read chapters 7,8,9 and you will see the wealth created was by the lord. His people simply entered into it and enjoyed it to which he tells them to remember it was him that brought them into this land of luxury to start with. There is nothing we can speak, do(ordinances) that will make God bless us. He does so because he is merciful and its part of his plan.

Mans self righteousness has never been enough God provides for us in the mercy of his providence. Ask yourself a simple question why did the lord take a grumbling disbelieving people across the read sea according to WOF doctrine these people "spoke" unbelief

2011/2/10 7:17Profile
RainMan

Re: Create Your Reality -part 2

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be which goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.
[The spoken word of Yahweh is the context of this verse not adams spoken word. The prophetic revelations of Yahweh's word to us will always be accomplished. It doesn't mean subjectively wretch the bible out of context and our cosmic lapdog will have to obey. The lord is bound to his character and divine nature so he cannot lie that is what we should take from the verse. But lets look at more scripture]
Deut. 32:39 See now that I, I am He, and there is no god besides Me; it is I who puts to death and gives life. I have wounded, and it is I who heals; and there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

Job 1:21 And Job said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I shall return there. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord."
[WOF will tell you job was emotionally distressed at the time but read on a few verses and you will see it says and in all this job did not sin. Implication being up until were it says job did not sin in what he was saying that job was theologically on point will his statements. So the lord gives and takes, and Job knew this]

Job 42:2 I know that Thou canst do all things, and that no purpose of Thine can be thwarted.
[Again job is spot on]

Ps. 22:9-10 Yet Thou art He who didst bring me forth from the womb; Thou didst make me trust when upon my mother's breasts. Upon Thee I was cast from birth; Thou hast been my God from my mother's womb.

Ps. 103:19 The Lord has established His throne in the heavens; and His sovereignty rules over all.
[WOF teach that God needs permission to intervene on earth. Does that align with his rule being over all?]

Ps. 115:3 But our God is in the heavens; He does whatever He pleases.
[Again God does what he pleases]

Ps. 135:6 Whatever the Lord pleases, He does, in heaven and in earth, in seas and in all deeps.
[In case you dont believe God can doe whatever he wants at any time]

Ps. 139:16 Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them.
[How can God write your 'destiny' into his book if you are not even formed to be able to 'speak' your destiny]

Pr. 16:4 The Lord has made everything for its own purpose, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Pr. 16:9 The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.

Pr. 16:33 The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.
[God controls even the things you consider to be random]

Proverbs 19:21 (New King James Version)
21 There are many plans in a man’s heart, Nevertheless the LORD’s counsel—that will stand.

Isaiah 10:15-17 (New King James Version)
15 Shall the ax boast itself against him who chops with it?
      Or shall the saw exalt itself against him who saws with it?
      As if a rod could wield itself against those who lift it up,
      Or as if a staff could lift up, as if it were not wood!
[In this metaphor God is a workman and men are his tools. Look at the questions he asks. Is it logical that a tool can control the one who created it?]

Isaiah 14:24 The Lord of hosts has sworn saying, "Surely, just as I have intended so it has happened, and just as I have planned so it will stand.

Jer. 10:23 I know, O Lord, that a man's way is not in himself; Nor is it in a man who walks to direct his steps.
[What do you think of this?]

Jer. 51:12 For the Lord has both purposed and performed what He spoke concerning the inhabitants...

Lam. 3:37-39 Who is there who speaks and it comes to pass, unless the Lord has commanded it? Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both good and evil go forth? Why should any living mortal, or any man, offer complaint in view of his sins?

[Unless the lord sovereignty wills for a thing to come to pass there is no one that speaks and has it come to pass only God can do this]

Ezekiel 12:25 For I the Lord shall speak, and whatever word I speak will be performed.
[who speaks?]

Mt. 10:29,30 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs on your head are numbered. (NIV)

Rom. 8:28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Rom. 9:11 For though the twins were not yet born, and had not done anything good or bad, in order that God's purpose according to His choice might stand, not because of works, but because of Him who calls...

Rom. 9:16 So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy.
[Please meditate on this]

Tim. 1:9 Who has saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity.
[Please meditate on this]

2011/2/10 7:52Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

I posted this thread last year some time, this was a difficult personal experience, and far more importantly...the Word of God, that showed me how God is not my lapdog, and faith is not making him as such. This is more of a new age teaching than it is a historic biblical understanding. Faith is more about responding to God than it is dictating to him what he should do.

Faith is defined well as "right response to revelation." I believe Ron Bailey uses that definition, and I think he is right on. Faith is the evidence of things not seen, and the substance of things hoped for. Jannes and Jambres make faith the evidence of the hearts wicked desire.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=34314&forum=44&post_id=&refresh=Go

2011/2/10 11:36Profile
linda7

West Sussex, England

FranklinB, I pray God will give you a revelation of the Truth. You are going down the wrong path. A path that leads away from God.

This is the teaching I learned from the EST movement, a New Age teaching. It destroyed my life until one day God came to me with His Truth.

Linda

2011/2/11 17:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy