Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Am_Lovin_HIM

Phoenix, Arizona

Prayer needed

Greetings brothers and sisters,
I have not been online much this week because of helping people I live with, move to a new home. Most caotic and unprepared move I have ever experienced.

I had a home of my own until April of this year. I bought this home while I was in a prodigal state and had to make a choice for Jesus. I could not be unequally yoked legally with the co owner of the house. I left my home and have since lived in a hotel, with friends and done house sitting.
God has been so faithful in providing a roof over my head. I have definitely known the wilderness experience of moving when God says move.

I am currently living in a situation that is anything but pleasant. The people are non believers and the battle has been fierce. Please pray for God's will first and foremost but I need wisdom in knowing how to handle this. In the last couple of days, I have had all of my important documents soaked, through carelessness and other inconsiderations as well. I have had to put my bed back into storage because of changes made breaking what was originally spoken. It is a long story and I don't want to go into details as Our God knows. I bless you all and thank you.

I need a way to get my own place again! Having been on disability I am believing that the healing is complete and I can do all things through Christ who strengths me.

I still Am_Lovin_HIM more than ever.

2004/11/16 15:43Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re: Prayer needed

Hi Am. I will definitely keep you in prayer about this.

He is faithful and will provide His strength to you in the midst of this difficult time. Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness. Phil 4:13 is a great verse to hold onto during this time.

2004/11/16 17:56Profile
Am_Lovin_HIM

Phoenix, Arizona

Re: Prayer needed

Brothers and Sisters,
I must ask for forgiveness for my impulsiveness in posting this thread.

Yes, I need pray, but it is prayer for wisdom from the Lord. It is prayer that I would submit and accept what the Lord is teaching me at this time. It is prayer that I be a faithful witness for Him.
Quote:
I am currently living in a situation that is anything but pleasant. The people are non believers and the battle has been fierce. I have had to put my bed back into storage because of changes made breaking what was originally spoken. I need a way to get my own place again!

I have apologized and forgiveness has been rendered from the people I am living with. I received an apology as well. Praise God!!

God has been faithful. He has shown me I am in the winepress and He is teaching me. I am not fighting with the flesh but against principalities and powers... it is a battle raging for lost souls and is not about me.

While in prayer time the other day I heard from the Lord:
You asked Me to teach you how to pray, you asked Me to use you. Is this (living situation) not being your teacher and are you not learning to come to Me in prayer and submisson? Stand fast in My word now while the day is at hand. Watch your tongue and the words which come forth. Wait on Me. Keep a repentant heart. Cry out to Me. You have no need to fear and no reason to run anywhere but to Me! I alone see your heart and I hold you in the palm of My hand. Do you wish to leave My safety? At this my heart cried... NO NO NO Father, apart from You where would I go? He said, He would move me in HIS TIME!

I thank all who have responded with encouraging words and suggestions of aide.
Bless you all

Am_Lovin_HIM

2004/11/29 13:29Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Praise God

Am_Lovin_HIM

I Belive that that last post is a gem which you and I and indeed, all the Children of God should keep in our hearts. Thanks

James

2004/11/29 15:00Profile
Am_Lovin_HIM

Phoenix, Arizona

Re:

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
How I thank each of you for your interceeding prayers.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!! I can offer now a praise report, I have been delivered from Egypt!

This last Friday, our God brought it all to a head. Prayers offered in asking Him to close the doors He wanted closed and open the ones He wanted open, have been answered.

He told me He would move me in HIS time and HE HAS! I no sooner was to leave this house when before I got out of the driveway, He had another home opened for me.
As far as the east is from the west are our sins blotted out. As far as the west is from the east, He has me moved as well. :-D What a wonderful sense of humor He has.
I am now living with a wonderful Christian family and this home is filled with the love of Christ. How I praise His holy name. Daily prayer time and family reading of His word is the norm.
Even down to a simple prayer of Lord, I dont want to live with someone on top of me, can I, if it be your will live in a country setting? Well, I got my answer. Walk out the front door and I am smack dab in the city but walk out the back door and the yard is fenced with dogs, chickens, a pig and numerous horses all around...
I remain
Am_Lovin_HIM daily

2004/12/10 14:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy