SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Rise up, come away

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Rise up, come away

My Beloved spake and said unto me, Rise up my love, my fair one, and come away. (Song of Solomon 2:10)

Anyone else been hearing this loving call? I keep thinking about this verse over and over.

It's a call to do something, to take a positive step and a positive stand. It's a call to a consecrated life. I must go where my Beloved leads.

The time is short, this is no time for church as usual. I want to be a part of the Bride, filled with the Holy Spirit, calling others to "come".

In Christ,

Ron

2011/2/8 9:28Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Rise up, come away

Oh yes, Ron,

Come away with Me and spend quiet times. Dont be in a hurry to leave Me. Come away and be in my Presence, come away with Me and be still, come away with me and be a a loving, submissive wife, adoring her Husband, clinging to His every Word, desiring to follow where ever He leads, trusting Him for all her needs. Come away with Me my Bride, come away.

Church as usual has become undesirable to me. I long for Godly fellowship with those whose hearts are set upon Him alone.

You are Precious My Lord and worthy to have a Bride without spot or wrinkle. I love You because You first loved me.

2011/2/8 10:39Profile
HeartSong

Re: Rise up, come away

"Come away my love and leave that thing behind to so desires to entangle you. Set your heart upon Me, and Me alone, for all of these other things will soon be passing away for they are all wood, hay and stubble. Come away and be my bride and have eyes for only Me."

2011/2/8 11:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy