Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Facebook

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yahshua

Facebook

I don't know how many of you brethren are on Facebook. And I know that there is so much junk on there. I finally got on in order to begin promoting some of the stories I write and my wife's music CD here locally. I am also writing a novel. But my point is that I found myself writing almost everyday small snippets of the word and my thoughts. Being very honest and transparent I spoke the matters of my heart that hopefully the Holy Spirit might take to encourage or convict. We are definitely living in an age where our voice is attempting to be squelched by the so called politically correct. Those that believe in and put their trust in the Messiah are the only ones that has the truth that can set men free. This fact is why Christians are so hated. Here on these forums we as believers will discuss many things and fellowship is very good. But one thing that I have learned in my 30 years is that any time in the Lord has revealed in you His gift of Evangelism and it comes in many forms. Each of us are endowed by our Abba tools to cause unbelievers to either reject Him or draw them closer to Yahweh God. May God richly use each of you as you seek his love and glory.

Shalom

2011/2/6 20:21Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: Facebook

(2 Corinthians 2:16 KJV) "To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?"

If we are anything other...well we need to examine ourselves I think.

2011/2/6 23:42Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy