SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : focusing on Christ and him crucified intellectially, Quran whilst evangelising good or bad

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

focusing on Christ and him crucified intellectially, Quran whilst evangelising good or bad

1 Corinthians 2:2 KJV
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified

Colossians 3:2 KJV
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Colossians 3:1 KJV
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

I have been wondering intellectually how to focus on and have been trying to focus quite a few years now!
My dilellema at the moment is that if I speak to muslims do I study the Quran to refute them and also other things that I have laid down such as an interest in space and science!

How also do I spend my time and money wisely, to the glory of god. I have had a fasination in downloading christian music on the cross at the moment! How do you control yourself when buying christian books and other things?
How do you get work and how can you use all your money for gods glory?

I have always wanted god to say a specific amount to give each week on Sunday?

I play christian music on my phone at work when I am working with my dad just to keep me sane and i study the scripture, but I so struggle with say areas that you says are in interested in is it wrong!

Is it wrong to read someones book so that you can refute it, even if it is a non christian book? Can I use all my Interests for the Glory of God and when does an interest become an idol?

How do you conteract Muslims who are really abusive with there own book, do I study there book so I can lead them onto the Bible as they will not accept anything I say from the Bible?

I want to know as much about Jesus and him crucified as possible not only in my personal prayer life and other?
How do you get a greater hunger and thirst for Jesus ?

2011/2/5 14:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy