SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Derrick

India

Introduction

Hi, I am new to this website. I am from India. I was searching for a good fellowship ( either online or physical churches) when I found this site. The sermons posted here drew me into this site. I accepted Christ during my college days and now working as a software engineer.

In Christ,
Derrick.

2004/11/16 9:22Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Introduction

Welcome Derrick,

Hope you are blessed by all that is available here. Let us know if we can be of any help.

If you are so inclinded, would love to hear more about yourself.

2004/11/16 9:37Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The sermons posted here drew me into this site.

Praise God, I know you will be strengthened and blessed by the sermons offered here brother. I look forward to hearing more from you. If you haven't had a chance already listen to the most download recording off this site: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2004/11/16 12:27Profile
Spitfire

Hello Derrick and welcome to SI! If it's fellowship you're looking for, you've come to the right place. I, too, came here looking for such and have found it to be a real blessing. My new friends here are full of the love of God. They put up with me! Jump in here and tell us what's on your mind. Let us know if you have questions or concerns. Love, Dian.

2004/11/16 19:13Profile
kathleen1

Welcome, Derrick! We are glad to have you at this site. The preaching here is good, the teaching is good, and the fellowship is good. May God bless and lead you to what you need when you need it. I'm sure he will.

In Christ,
Kathleen

2004/11/19 22:56Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Welcome Derrick! There's a lot of great sermons here that are very meaty. Zac Poonen is one that many of us enjoy and he is from India. God bless you Derrick and if we can assist, feel free to let us know.

2004/11/20 9:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy