SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Moderator Visiting Los Angeles / San Diego Area

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Moderator Visiting Los Angeles / San Diego Area

Saints,

I will be in the LA and SAN area from Feb 2-10th. I am visiting a dear brother on Skid Row: www.jonahproject.com on the 2nd in Los Angeles. It would be great to connect with any brothers and sisters during this time. Even a homestay would be great.

I am visiting brothers down in the Escondido, area who are pastors at the Calvary Chapel church.

It will be a privilege to fellowship with many dear brothers in the Lord.

2011/2/2 10:14Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Moderator Visiting Los Angeles / San Diego Area

Glory to God Brother. What an exciting time for you and for those who the Lord brings your way. I will be praying for you. God's will be done.

2011/2/2 19:10Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

what a wonderful time visiting brother Patrick Ersig on skid row. This is a ministry that needs God's people to support it: www.jonahproject.com pray about sending support and pray for this wonderful ministry.

I am down in the escondido, ca area for a few days and flying back out through Los Angeles. If there are any brothers up in the LA area please contact me. I am praying about trying to visit Grace To You / John MacArthur ministries.

2011/2/6 0:00Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

maybe there is a saint that can help me get to the church (ie a ride) and a homestay in that area before I fly out on feb 9,10th.

2011/2/6 0:51Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy